Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

1 minute ago, Laurab23 said:

I hope they send us a zoom link reminder. I signed up for Thurs zoom but somehow the email got completely wiped from my computer and phone.

Laura

They usually do send reminders. You have to click the link in your personal email to join and get credit. Each person's link is used to take automatic attendance.

3 minutes ago, Glendakayself said:

I registered for today's webinar but never received another email with a link. Did anyone else get an email? It looks as there is a link on the registration. I will try that or try to watch it after the fact.

Welp, I registered again (3rd time,) and the email came almost immediately. Guess 3rd time's the charm.

I clicked on the link from the email, entered my info and clicked on watch the video before seeing the email that said I was registered.

Sure hope I didn't waste nearly an hour of my time....

Also, that wellness quiz is driving me bonkers!

50 minutes ago, TMLAalum said:

I clicked on the link from the email, entered my info and clicked on watch the video before seeing the email that said I was registered.

Sure hope I didn't waste nearly an hour of my time....

It was a wasted 45 minutes, but at least I should get 5 Captain’s Club points.

• Like 2

One aspect of the presentation I did like is that they visit ports/places I have learned about on various documentaries. I would enjoy seeing those places in person. While that's often the point of a cruise, this presentation confirmed that aspect for me. We plan to cruise there in a few years so this gives some comfort that we'll see what I want to see.

I watched it too, was hoping to see more pictures or video of the ports.  My screen froze and I had to back out and rejoin.  Hope I still get the 5 points.  This webinar was better than some I've seen.  Looks like their tech is somewhat improving.

16 minutes ago, Luv2Crus40 said:

I watched it too, was hoping to see more pictures or video of the ports.  My screen froze and I had to back out and rejoin.  Hope I still get the 5 points.  This webinar was better than some I've seen.  Looks like their tech is somewhat improving.

My screen froze as well, and I couldn’t get back in by refreshing. Tried a different device and didn’t work either. Not sure I’ll receive the points. Oh well, maybe there will be a second chance. 

2 hours ago, son3cruisers said:

My screen froze as well, and I couldn’t get back in by refreshing. Tried a different device and didn’t work either. Not sure I’ll receive the points. Oh well, maybe there will be a second chance. 

See screenshot of orgiginal invite in post #2976 - said there would be a recording.  In the past they have offered the points for watching the replay.   And this says you will get the points for watching.

Edited by the mice
  • Like 1