Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I received two confirmations.  The first, "Exclusive Loyalty Webinar: All About Italy Confirmation" says it's at 2 PM EDT.  The other one, "You’re invited to Italy" says it's at 6 PM ET.   I hope that someone at Captain's Club will discover the discrepancy and send yet another email with a time correction. 🤨

5 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

I received two confirmations.  The first, "Exclusive Loyalty Webinar: All About Italy Confirmation" says it's at 2 PM EDT.  The other one, "You’re invited to Italy" says it's at 6 PM ET.

All my emails, as well as the calendar invite, have the same time (3pm PT).

Edited by mahasamatman

I signed up my family of 4 as well.  Our first cruise since the start of the pandemic will be out of Rome in October.  So this is timely.  On the other hand, the webinar occurs on our wedding anniversary, so.....

• Like 1

On 4/28/2022 at 5:59 PM, patty1955 said:

My registration says Tue, May 3, 2022 3:00 PM - 3:35 PM PDT

and my confirmation says Tue, May 3, 2022 11:00 AM - 11:35 AM PDT

Both my registration and confirmation say 11:00 AM-11:35 AM PDT.  Is it possible that this is prerecorded and available at multiple times?  I guess we'll find out on Tuesday.

Instead of getting 30 PUP points they should award 300 points so it seems larger.  They could then convert 100 PUP points to one Club Point.  That way y'all can feel like you're really accumulating towards the next level to get a free bag of laundry.

After the webinar viewing I"ll be four away from the next level. 

On 4/28/2022 at 11:20 PM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Darn... 30 instead of 50 PUP's.

Must be that darned supply chain... 😉 

Tom

With the Euro is down, relative to the dollar, shouldn't we be getting more points, not fewer? 

I just registered, and will be onboard the Constellation, sailing away from Barcelona during the webinar. I am checked into our hotel with my feet up, after getting off a riverboat cruise in Porto, Portugal at 6:00 am this morning.

Thanks for the link! I am way behind on email!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MamaFej said:

With the Euro is down, relative to the dollar, shouldn't we be getting more points, not fewer? 

I just registered, and will be onboard the Constellation, sailing away from Barcelona during the webinar. I am checked into our hotel with my feet up, after getting off a riverboat cruise in Porto, Portugal at 6:00 am this morning.

Thanks for the link! I am way behind on email!

Hope the ships internet works correctly.  I will be on the Navigator when I do the webinar.

5 hours ago, ChucktownSteve said:

Instead of getting 30 PUP points they should award 300 points so it seems larger.  They could then convert 100 PUP points to one Club Point.  That way y'all can feel like you're really accumulating towards the next level to get a free bag of laundry.

Kind of like pinball scoring inflation in the 70s and 80s.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, albi said:

Is it possible to watch at a different time/time zone?  Anyone know how?

Thank you!

my understanding from the email is that it is recorded and can be watched at anytime for the same number of points

As a Captain’s Club member, you’ll earn Power Up Points for attending. 
This webinar will be a shortened programme of 35 minutes, and you will receive 
30 Power Up Points for watching the entire presentation. 
Register today to save yourself a seat. 

Can’t make it? 
Be sure to look for a recording after the webinar has ended. 
You’ll earn 30 Power Up Points for watching.

If you have any questions you’d like us to answer during the event, please send them to captainsclubwebinars@celebrity.com after you register.

This is a reminder that the All About Italy webinar is scheduled for today.  The exact time seems to be inconsistent--for me it is at 5:00 PM CDT.

43 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

This is a reminder that the All About Italy webinar is scheduled for today.  The exact time seems to be inconsistent--for me it is at 5:00 PM CDT.

Thanks for the reminder

Cheers

39 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Mine is 6pm EDT 

mine was glitchy --- I loaded the page an hour ahead of time, and kept reloading it (to were it would say it was starting in 45..30. 15... 2 minutes). When the time came, it didn't start. 

After realizing it was not working right, I went back to the email link, and it started working... for a minute, then froze...

Darn