Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

18 minutes ago, Torfamm said:

My confirmation was for 2:00 EDT. The webinar started promptly with a slide showing it would start at 7:00pm.UGH

The 7:00pm on the slide was London time (which is 2pm EST)

@patty1955 Actually they said by May 24th which I thought was very unusual! 

If you have any questions you’d like us to answer during the event, please send them to captainsclubwebinars@celebrity.com after you register.

Once you register, you’ll receive an email confirmation with a link to join the event. Make sure you add the event to your calendar.

Power Up Points will be awarded by May 24.

Edited by Luvcrusn

55 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

They said 14 days after the end of the month so the usual

If you have any questions you’d like us to answer during the event, please send them to captainsclubwebinars@celebrity.com after you register.

Once you register, you’ll receive an email confirmation with a link to join the event. Make sure you add the event to your calendar.

1 minute ago, Luvcrusn said:

Did you watch the video? The video said 14 days after the first of the month.

2 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

Did you watch the video? The video said 14 days after the first of the month.

I didn't watch yet. My confirmation of registration and my invitation both said 6:00 PM. The confusion continues I guess!🤣

Yes, they said points would be awarded by May 24.  They also said 14 days after the first of the month. Luvcrusn and patty1955 are both correct about what they said, but it remains to be seen when the points will actually show up.  Luvcrusn, I see that you are in the EDT zone.  I hope you get to see the webinar at 6 PM.  I too had a confirmation that said 6 PM.  But I also had one that said 2 PM, so I watched it then.  And then, like lheske mentioned, the webinar said it would start at 7 PM.  🤪

I just hope that whoever sent out the confirmations and wrote the webinar isn't sailing the ship 🙄

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vagabond Knight said:

Still waiting for the webinar to start.  Have been on since a few minutes before 6PM ET.  Did it start for anyone else?

It started at 5PM CT. If were on before the time  you need to refresh your page. I had to do that.

Edited by Charles4515

3 minutes ago, Vagabond Knight said:

Still waiting for the webinar to start.  Have been on since a few minutes before 6PM ET.  Did it start for anyone else?

I’m watching it now. It started at 6 pm EST. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Charles4515 said:

It started at 5PM CT. If were on before the time  you need to refresh your page. I had to do that.

We kept refreshing, just in case, and it never went past the initial slide.  Finally exited and went back in and it's underway.  Shouldn't have to do that.  Guess it's not as user friendly as Zoom or Skype for Business.

• Like 1

Hi Cruise Critics,

The webinar froze about 1 minute into the 1st speaker. I was using Firefox on a MacBook. I switched over to an iMac using Safari and it worked but I wonder if I will get my points now  😞

Erik 🙂