Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

One question on PUP, is there any way to track them?  When I into my Captain’s Club account, I see my cruise history along with the point I earned from those cruises, but there is nothing regarding points earned via Power Up.

Particularly since it seems to take so long for Points to show up (still waiting on points from questionnaires in April), I wonder how many times the points never show up.  It would be nice to have a list, particularly if it included pending points.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, capecodmercury said:

One question on PUP, is there any way to track them?  When I into my Captain’s Club account, I see my cruise history along with the point I earned from those cruises, but there is nothing regarding points earned via Power Up.

Particularly since it seems to take so long for Points to show up (still waiting on points from questionnaires in April), I wonder how many times the points never show up.  It would be nice to have a list, particularly if it included pending points.

Also you. 

Edited by davekathy

4 hours ago, capecodmercury said:

I have never found a way on Celebrity's website to track the PUP so I have my own spreadsheet to keep track of the points I should be getting.

On 5/14/2022 at 1:32 PM, misterkevin said:

I wonder what triggers the points? I have an upcoming cruise in August booked and filled the itinerary with Celebrity excursions because I had so much nonrefundable OBC, it was a no brainer to me. If it's already booked, would it not count? What about if I cancel it and rebook it? Maybe I'll try that...

That's what I did with one of our excursions. Even though we had booked it during the last excursion sale, the current 30% off dropped the price an extra $25pp. Hopefully we get the points too.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, weregoingcruising said:

Has anyone received points for April webinar?

Which one was that?

Yes, February & March, but not May yet it’s too soon, not until mid June.

17/02/22. Go to Turkey Webinar = 5 points =702

10/03/22 Go to Spain Webinar =5 points = 707

03/05/22. Italy Webinar. 3 =713                            

I'm more bothered about the points due from the LGBT & Europe Quiz which are now overdue.

7/4/22   LGBT+ quiz.                                           1=709

20/04/22 Europe quiz.                                           1 =710

Edited by upwarduk
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

Which one was that?

I'm more bothered about the points due from the LGBT & Europe Quiz which are now overdue.

Was there an April webinar or quiz? Thank You

Edited by weregoingcruising
added

51 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

Which one was that?

Jackie: I like that!!! I seem to remember that I was once able to access the PUP list from my Captain's Club account. Darned if I can locate doing it that way again. 🙂

51 minutes ago, weregoingcruising said:

Was there an April webinar or quiz? Thank You

Per my point tracking I only received two PUP opportunities in April. Both worth a single point (or 10 depending on how you look at it) each. 

Neither have showed up as yet.

The Italy webinar email came out in April but didn't take place until May. 

53 minutes ago, rlbeck said:

Jackie: I like that!!! I seem to remember that I was once able to access the PUP list from my Captain's Club account. Darned if I can locate doing it that way again. 🙂

I keep a record, as soon as I’ve done them

Ive sent Captain’s Club asking where the April points are, together with a screen shot that I took when I completed both quizzes.

I’ ve also asked why I’ve not had an email  inviting me to book an Excursion for our Mediterranean cruise on 30/07/22, for 50 PUP.

Rather unfair that passengers going to the Caribbean have been sent them.😱

3 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

Rather unfair that passengers going to the Caribbean have been sent them.😱

I saw the double cruise points offer for (select) European sailings and thought it unfortunate that they were not offering similar for Caribbean cruises !

Tom

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 9:02 PM, rohudd1 said:

Here is an update. I spoke with a wonderful representative today.  He pulled up all of our points and after speaking with his supervisor, it appears that there was a computer glitch.  We are now Elite.  He had stated that it may take up to 30 days to correct the error.  I explained that we are cruising to Bermuda on June 12 and needed this expedited.  Once again, he communicated with his supervisor and I am assured the correction will be made within a week.  I requested the case number just in case.  You can be quite certain that I will be checking daily!!

Thank you for your responses.

Missing points still have not been added and this is going on 2 weeks.  I wouldn't care as much, but it is over 50 points missing from my account and it it is the difference between Select and Elite for my upcoming cruise on June 12.

I just had two cruises that were booked with the double points offer cancel.  I let one go, and moved the other.  I don't think the double points will follow.

Although, we did a Caribbean last year - we'd moved it from another cancelled cruise that did not have the double points.  There was a double points offer in effect when we moved it.  Some friends decided to join us.  They got double points, we didn't.  

It should go both ways, but it probably doesn't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, macusr said:

Still waiting for these April points to post: LGBTQ+ quiz for 1 point and Celebrate w/ CEO ports quiz for 1 point.

It's very difficult to predict when points will be posted.

I have been participating in "Power Up Points" for a couple years, still trying to get to the next level, lol !

18 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

7 Club Points just got posted to my Captains Club account.

me too.  If my go green goes through, and they credit my shore excursion that I just booked (assuming the 5 points weren't that), I will be Elite Plus on my August cruise.  3 bags of laundry on a 7 day cruise - woo hoo. 

Edited by abbydancer
  • Haha 3