Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

58 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

You were calling Captains Club, yes? Which number did you use?

1 844 418 6824   they emailed loyalty department  missing points  added a few days later. 

Edited by drakes2

1 hour ago, gold1953 said:

are you E plus now? We will be after the 1st leg of our B2B next month!

Yes. Not really any point doing the PUP’s as we will never reach Zenith! I did find this Webinar interesting though, especially the options in the B2B2B.

Edited by upwarduk

3 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Yes. Not really any point doing the PUP’s as we will never reach Zenith! I did find this Webinar interesting though, especially the options in the B2B2B.

I agree, my sell-by date will come well before I can reach that exalted level.  I'm hoping that there are now so many Elite+ members that they will decide to add an intermediate tier to give us something to aim for!  😀

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I agree, my sell-by date will come well before I can reach that exalted level.  I'm hoping that there are now so many Elite+ members that they will decide to add an intermediate tier to give us something to aim for!  😀

I'm not sure that I have anything other than hope that you might be correct.  I think we are all terminal E+

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Okay...I am one of those in that E+ Twilight Zone...Even after my currently booked cruises pass, I will still be over 1500 points from Zenith...Call it 300 cruise nights in a concierge or Aqua cabin.  If I cruise 20 nights a year on Celebrity in a Concierge/Aqua cabin, I'll make Zenith in another 15 or 16 years...or if I stick to ordinary balcony cabins, about 25-27 years...so, well into my 80s or 90s...if I live that long!

BUT, OTOH, if they actually add, as you hope for, a new intermediate level, what is that really worth?  With all the recent changes, all Elite Plus is really worth is two bags of laundry.  And with all of the new cheaply acquired PUP Elite Pluses they've added, it's likely they decrease the value and the perks even more.  So, what is a new "Elite Plus Plus" worth?  THREE bags of laundry?

Why should I care?   

Edited by Bruin Steve

49 minutes ago, TXGREG said:

When do you move up in your tier? We have a cruise booked in May and will earn enough points to move up to the next tier. Are we considered to be in the next tier at the start of the cruise or after it ends? 

You move up to the next level at the conclusion of the cruise. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bruin Steve said:

Okay...I am one of those in that E+ Twilight Zone...Even after my currently booked cruises pass, I will still be over 1500 points from Zenith...Call it 300 cruise nights in a concierge or Aqua cabin.  If I cruise 20 nights a year on Celebrity in a Concierge/Aqua cabin, I'll make Zenith in another 15 or 16 years...or if I stick to ordinary balcony cabins, about 25-27 years...so, well into my 80s or 90s...if I live that long!

But you need to remember that if all of the above comes to pass and you reach Zenith, Celebrity will likely add a Zenith+ level 6 weeks after you reach Zenith and Zenith will only get you another bag of laundry more than E+.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

You registered through Gotowebinar.  When you watch you click on a link to watch. They know when you connect and disconnect. They of course don't know if you are paying attention. 

I connected without any issues and did watch in entirely. Really need these five points as my  April 15 night TA will boost me to Elite plus.  Not sure how big a deal the plus is as I doubt I'll need 2 bags of laundry cleaned but its still nice to get what you're entitled to. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drakes2 said:

I connected without any issues and did watch in entirely. Really need these five points as my  April 15 night TA will boost me to Elite plus.  Not sure how big a deal the plus is as I doubt I'll need 2 bags of laundry cleaned but its still nice to get what you're entitled to. 

Elite Plus, when I don’t have drinks included I get specialty coffees. That is the very nice to have. Otherwise meh. 

17 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

You registered through Gotowebinar.  When you watch you click on a link to watch. They know when you connect and disconnect. They of course don't know if you are paying attention. 

Why do you feel they’re not using the attentiveness technology feature?

• Haha 1

With these five points I will make E+ after my January Beyond sailing. It is there I will languish for the remainder of my time on the water. I agree with some others, those B2B2B itineraries look very intriguing.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

1 hour ago, NJ Gal said:

We did not get the recent new PUP promotion.  Any reason why some people get them and others do not?

I don't know if this will help, but I almost didn't notice mine. Check your emails for one from Celebrity titled "An Exclusive Look at our 2024/2025 sailings" (instead of saying something about your next chance to earn points). When you open that and scroll down the info is posted there. 😉

3 minutes ago, SeaHunt said:

I don't know if this will help, but I almost didn't notice mine. Check your emails for one from Celebrity titled "An Exclusive Look at our 2024/2025 sailings" (instead of saying something about your next chance to earn points). When you open that and scroll down the info is posted there. 😉

I was about to delete mine until someone on this thread mentioned they had received a PUP email on Tuesday evening. Pays to pay attention.  

• Like 1