Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Despite my pleas in 2 calls to CC that those 5 points from this month's webinar be posted to my account in time for our next cruise, no luck. I will say that both CC reps tried very hard to help us. Those points would have brought us to +.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TMLAalum said:

Despite my pleas in 2 calls to CC that those 5 points from this month's webinar be posted to my account in time for our next cruise, no luck. I will say that both CC reps tried very hard to help us. Those points would have brought us to +.

Try one of these POCs.

Jennifer Morales
Senior Director of Celebrity Engagement
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
jennifermorales@celebrity.com

Chief Executive
Lisa Lutoff-Perlo
President and Chief Executive Officer
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
lLutoff-Perlo@celebritycruises.com

Associate Vice President of Loyalty Marketing

andrea-shey@celebritycruises.com

Edited by davekathy

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

Try one of these POCs.

Jennifer Morales
Senior Director of Celebrity Engagement
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
jennifermorales@celebrity.com

Chief Executive
Lisa Lutoff-Perlo
President and Chief Executive Officer
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
lLutoff-Perlo@celebritycruises.com

Associate Vice President of Loyalty Marketing

andrea-shey@celebritycruises.com

Failing that go to CC host onboard. They may be able to help. 5 points away? I would think so 

1 hour ago, TMLAalum said:

Your 5 points will be credited approximately March 15th.  The points are credited by Miami IT office.

Your only possibility is if on board when the points are credited see the Captain's Club host.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 11:22 AM, Stem to Stern said:

The gelato on Azamara was Azamazing...and included.  Or was it even gelato?  Oh wait,  Wrong cruise line.  LOL.

Yeah, but, as long as you sailed with them before this month, you get to keep your Celebrity points on Azamara. 
And their frozen stuff is yummy (whatever it is). 😜

10 hours ago, TMLAalum said:

I think requesting something like this is futile. It's well-known and documented that these PUP points post at a specific day of the following month (usually the 15th). It's not in the books to post them at a convenient time for thousands of people, can you imagine the workload if they start accommodating these requests? Heck, they often can't even post the points per the regular schedule. 😉

Sometimes the CC Concierge on board can post points or change status if there is a legit reason for it but PUP activities are not within their control.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

I think requesting something like this is futile. It's well-known and documented that these PUP points post at a specific day of the following month (usually the 15th). It's not in the books to post them at a convenient time for thousands of people, can you imagine the workload if they start accommodating these requests? Heck, they often can't even post the points per the regular schedule. 😉

Sometimes the CC Concierge on board can post points or change status if there is a legit reason for it but PUP activities are not within their control.

I just watched an old movie called Leap Day, with a great line from an airline desk agent:  "Let me just call the Dublin airport and ask them to open a runway especially for you.  NOT!"

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, GerScot said:

I cant include my wife as i normally do, no way to enter her captains club number.

No I think these are one-off "gifts". 

We have both received the email today but last time it was this type, only one of us received it. Our CC points totals have been 2 points apart ever since. 🤷‍♀️

39 minutes ago, bigbeergut said:

ok if you can’t share it, but I guess I don’t understand the gift box concept.

Email contains this image and you click to reveal how many points you have won. 

Hope that explains it better. 

*Please that this is a SCREENSHOT and not a link...before someone comments that the link doesn't work. 😂

Screenshot_20230225_103431.jpg

Edited by TraderSam

21 minutes ago, TraderSam said:

No I think these are one-off "gifts". 

We have both received the email today but last time it was this type, only one of us received it. Our CC points totals have been 2 points apart ever since. 🤷‍♀️

If you contact captains club you can link your accounts. You should both receive points that either of you earn. 

• Thanks 1