Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

4 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

The 5 points of the webinar are in my history but they have not been added to the total

image.png.b81e166eaacf218a04883d8e0322df5e.png

Mine was doing that too, where I saw it, but, no points added.  Signed out, went, and looked at another account, same on that one.  Signed out of the other, signed back into mine, all points now add up correctly.  Signed into the other and now all point totals on that one total correctly too!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

If the logging out and logging back doesn't work try deleting Celebrity cookies

That did it.  I had to google how to delete cookies on iPad.  Deleted them and logged back into Celebrity again and now the webinar points are in the total.  
Thanks again for the suggestion.

Oh and me too too.

Edited by Stem to Stern
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

@DCPIV congrats on getting your Celebrity cruise credits on Azamara – you may get the award as the 'final' winner!

Yes.  This was a nice bonus.  I wonder if this will still be the case until Azamara has all of their new ducks in a row with their new system.  BTW, the points total on my Celebrity app is now up to date also.

9 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

Yes.  This was a nice bonus.  I wonder if this will still be the case until Azamara has all of their new ducks in a row with their new system.  BTW, the points total on my Celebrity app is now up to date also.

No, Azamara is now saying that the website split will occur beginning March 16.  So this should be the last batch of Power Up points for Azamara accounts.

Screenshot2023-03-11at3_12_55PM.thumb.png.c8e10da37e54562e0a18d67345215712.png

5 minutes ago, dreamer321 said:

Me too, but they still owe me 14 point for my Solo cruise back in January. I called them and sent them emails requesting the points but so far nothing.

It takes approximately 3 weeks for them to add the points. Captains club is your best bet they will assist 

34 minutes ago, dreamer321 said:

Me too, but they still owe me 14 point for my Solo cruise back in January. I called them and sent them emails requesting the points but so far nothing.

Please give the CC people a little more time, they're swamped because of all of the work adding PUP.  😉  

2 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I’m still not getting emails for power up points… how do I re sign up for these emails?

Clicking on the subscribe button at the top of the website will cause a form to appear for you to fill out and submit.

image.png.e39ea2c7122c02493b2da94adcbbdad9.png

image.thumb.png.7e5cd5892619b606dda42d8880c0224d.png

image.thumb.png.625078bca6d5b11b07fac5e552c2c4e3.png

12 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Clicking on the subscribe button at the top of the website will cause a form to appear for you to fill out and submit.

image.png.e39ea2c7122c02493b2da94adcbbdad9.png

image.thumb.png.7e5cd5892619b606dda42d8880c0224d.png

image.thumb.png.625078bca6d5b11b07fac5e552c2c4e3.png

Thank you, I checked and my info is already there but I added my phone number (again) so it updated. I don’t know why I I’m not always getting them, but hopefully I’ll get one soon.  Thanks.

19 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Thank you, I checked and my info is already there but I added my phone number (again) so it updated. I don’t know why I I’m not always getting them, but hopefully I’ll get one soon.  Thanks.

You are not alone. This is a frequent complaint. 

• Like 1