Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Just heard from Celebrity Cruises via FB and the office in Miami have checked and we were not on the list, but have been added to the next one, but I have to wait until July 15th! Obviously sending the screen shot proved that I had watched the webinar.

11 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

What a difference a day makes!  Got my 3 points for May.

Now:  what about a June Power Up quiz (or other non-cost activity)?

How about a webinar with the new president worth 5 points. It would be well worth it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

Me 3.  I was reminded by my points history  that the February webinar was worth 5 points and this one was only 3….another cutback.

Oh well.  I’ll still take them.  Does anyone know when the next power up points opportunity will appear?😀

If you look back through the course of the program, most webinars have been five points, but many have been three points.  No rhyme or reason to it. 

Realistically, the participants of this thread prove that any number of point is enough to get everyone to participate (in some manner) in a 1/2 hour webinar; and no amount of points would satisfy the participants of this thread. 

Harris

Denver, CO

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I was on the Sky Princess earlier this year on a western Caribbean and it was fabulous also half Celebrity's price for same category. 

Good to know.  Good to have options.  We will try MSC Yacht Club in December.  We still enjoy Celebrity.  I am veering off topic (again.)  Sorry.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

It doesn't because it's the same screen for every webinar and is easily available to anyone who wants it.

I have my screen set up to show the date and time and I take a picture of it with my cell phone.  I did get my 3 points from May, and I want to thank the person who posted the PUP offer.  I never get the e-mails.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, chuckroast1 said:

My extra bag of laundry is here!

21 more points before we get our extra bag.  Am trying to talk the DW into a short cruise between now and May but with a week at the Outer Banks next month and a week in Hawaii in November, it's hard to convince her we need to be Elite + for our May 2024 Japan cruise. 

1 hour ago, drakes2 said:

I was on the Sky Princess earlier this year on a western Caribbean and it was fabulous also half Celebritys price for same category. 

Princess has self service laundromats which come in handy on long cruises.I try to take longer cruises than 10 days on Princess. Also when you reach Princess Elite level all laundry is free. I am one cruise away from Princess Elite level. I don't book cruises to move up levels though. Only problem is that am veering away from mainstream cruise lines. 

Edited by Charles4515

3 hours ago, drakes2 said:

I was on the Sky Princess earlier this year on a western Caribbean and it was fabulous also half Celebritys price for same category. 

So you are leaving the Celebrity board and won’t be looking for any more power up points?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, poffles said:

Got my 3 points!  I was really watching for these ones as they moved me to ELITE !!!!!!!!!!! 

It is very unlikely I will ever move beyond this tier but I am a happy camper with all the PUPs that have fast tracked me to Elite.  I think this might be lucky timing for me as it appears these might be winding down.

Congrats!

I finally looked and I did get my points. I am not hyped to check cause I have over 2000 to get to Zenith. I keep hoping they will add a tier or milestone in between but I guess they have no reason to. They probably think when we have reached Elite Plus that we will keep booking to use those perks. 

9 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

So you are leaving the Celebrity board and won’t be looking for any more power up points?

I don't really need any more PUP's and as far as the extra bag of laundry goes I barely fill one bag. Just too fussy with my clothes I guess.  

4 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

I finally looked and I did get my points. I am not hyped to check cause I have over 2000 to get to Zenith. I keep hoping they will add a tier or milestone in between but I guess they have no reason to. They probably think when we have reached Elite Plus that we will keep booking to use those perks. 

I booked the Silly 10 nights Caribbean for November; it will be my first cruise with Elite plus status. The 240 minutes of wifi will come in handy.