Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

8 minutes ago, Steve2024 said:

Has anyone received their points yet?  I watched it twice to make sure I got it.  I am hoping to get the points prior to January 14.

They'll show right around January 14.  Usually not before.

33 minutes ago, Steve2024 said:

Has anyone received their points yet?  I watched it twice to make sure I got it.  I am hoping to get the points prior to January 14.

With the 14th being a Sunday I would expect the points to come in on the 13th but that is pure speculation

15 hours ago, Steve2024 said:

Points are usually given around the 14th of the month AFTER you watch the program or answer the questions. So you might get them by the 14th of January.

7 minutes ago, mariemacdonald said:

Points are usually given around the 14th of the month AFTER you watch the program or answer the questions. So you might get them by the 14th of January.

Nope. Too early

46 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Watch Cruise Critic.  The minute a new one shows up tge enormous thread about Power Up Points takes off with new posts.

Thank you! We are 3 pts from Elite and sail the end of May! Hopefully there will be an opportunity before then,

• Like 2

On 1/7/2024 at 8:22 PM, cruzintiger said:

Thank you! We are 3 pts from Elite and sail the end of May! Hopefully there will be an opportunity before then,

Probably like 3 or 4 chances to get the required points.  The laundry perk is great.  The others are ok.  Also try the Elite Breakfast.  Nice and relaxing.

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2024 at 8:22 PM, cruzintiger said:

12 hours ago, MisterMet said:

Probably like 3 or 4 chances to get the required points.  The laundry perk is great.  The others are ok.  Also try the Elite Breakfast.  Nice and relaxing.

We are 12 points, including the 5 from last month, away from  Elite plus with a cruise scheduled for May.  Not that it will make a big difference since we are in the Retreat, but would be nice to sail as Elite + 

4 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Not that it will make a big difference since we are in the Retreat, but would be nice to sail as Elite +

Depends on the length of the cruise. The second bag of laundry can be quite valuable.

42 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Ok, it's time to start the official points watch.  Who will be the first to report their points?

Now that you bring it up, for sure it won't be me. 😂

5 hours ago, mahasamatman said:

Depends on the length of the cruise. The second bag of laundry can be quite valuable.

It's a 13-day cruise and we already receive a bag each and only use it for under clothes, socks, and jeans.  We use OBC for dress clothes. 

• Like 1