I GIVE UP......

5 hours ago, bigrednole said:

I get where you are. Every day doing the same routine I have to hope our November sailing goes. Obviously and realistically, my hopes does not mean it will sail nor does it mean it will be safe. My hopes are to be able to vacation again and that is all. Unfortunately, we are resigned to wait it out for RCL to cancel. It is the only way we could afford the next time slot we cruise. If I took a refund now, we would have to give up the drink package to go because of the price difference. The 125% FCC would close 50% of the gap in price. We would have to cancel an excursion or cutback somewhere else to afford it. Otherwise, we take the full refund and book on another cruise line for less and fly into FLL. That's the sad part, ~$1,000 in airfare will still be less than what the cost of a cruise to drive to Port Canaveral. That's what is driving me crazy at the moment. If they cancel, we would have to diminish our vacation to go on vacation with RCL.

When we lived in NC, we would fly out of RDU or Charlotte on Allegiant Airlines into Orlando/Sanford airport.  Sure there are no frills but  for an hour and ten minute flight I could survive without a bag of peanuts. I paid $25 for a one way ticket. But they got me flying back, they upped the price. I paid $29. Check them out.

Edited by Daytonasailor
spelling

9 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Who closed them down?  I mean agency?  Here they pulled their license to force them to shut down. 

M8

A Long Island bar has been issued an emergency suspension for violating New York’s social distancing guidelines, despite receiving repeated warnings from local and state officials.

The New York State Liquor Authority (SLA) announced that it is suspending the liquor license of Cheersmate2, Inc. which operates Dox at 10 Broadway in Island Park for repeated violations.

The SLA said the business was found repeatedly violating Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Executive Orders, which require bars and restaurants to adhere to social distancing guidelines to combat the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iamcruzin said:

A Long Island bar has been issued an emergency suspension for violating New York’s social distancing guidelines, despite receiving repeated warnings from local and state officials.

The New York State Liquor Authority (SLA) announced that it is suspending the liquor license of Cheersmate2, Inc. which operates Dox at 10 Broadway in Island Park for repeated violations.

The SLA said the business was found repeatedly violating Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Executive Orders, which require bars and restaurants to adhere to social distancing guidelines to combat the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19).

Good news. They should close down places that do not follow protocol. 

See what you have to look forward too. 

M8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

California has a multi-agency covid strike team  now. It is made up of Alcohol Beverage Control, Cal-OSHA, Dept. of Consumer Affairs (licensing agency for many businesses) and CHP.  They will be enforcing the mandates and investigating complaints. 

• Like 3