Transfer FCC to Booking Hel

Mr&MrsBee

5 minutes ago, Mr&MrsBee said:

How do I get Celebrity to transfer the FCC to our Dec cruise?  It has been 3 months TA has requested it.  I have talked to sevral people who they will it but it is never done.

Since your booking is with a TA you will need to have the TA followup with Celebrity. 

• Thanks 1

We got our FCC by email and it has the  Certificate  number on it.  With the number the TA should be able ti apply it to your booking.  At least our TA was able to apply ours.  We were using it toward final payment and after the payment was processed the cruise was cancelled, now waiting to get a new FCC Certificate.  I would recommend you delay applying the certificate until final payment just in case the cruise gets cancelled.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Mr&MrsBee said:

Celebrity has not responded to the TA.

The information regarding your FCC will be posted in your reservation after X issues it. TA's can access it there, they just need to keeping checking. It does take a while.

I agree with jelayne above - don't apply the FCC until you are relatively SURE the sailing is really going to happen.  Use it on a cruise late next year to be more certain or just wait and see.

Edited by StartrainDD

Sorry but we have lost trust in  Celebrity as we are our some $4000 as of now.  Celebrity is good at lip service,  All talk no action.  At this point will be looking at other venues. 

Believe the OP needs a new travel agent.   Have not had a problem with our agent and he has never had problems connecting with any line.   It did take some time, as expected, for the FCC to show up but when it did the TA called and said he applied it to our desired sailing.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Covepointcruiser said:

Believe the OP needs a new travel agent.   Have not had a problem with our agent and he has never had problems connecting with any line.   It did take some time, as expected, for the FCC to show up but when it did the TA called and said he applied it to our desired sailing.

I won't swear to it but if the TA isn't working for the customer I think the account can be released back to the customer and they can handle it from there. I agree, based on what I've read, I think the TA isn't being assertive enough.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2020 at 10:03 AM, Mr&MrsBee said:

Celebrity has not responded to the TA.

Then your TA needs to keep calling Celebrity!! I spoke with a Captains Club rep. this morning. I was on hold less than 5 minutes before my call was answered. Sounds like your TA is giving you lip service instead of customer service. 

Edited by davekathy