Empress of The Seas

12 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Wonder if they are headed to the same port.

They will both likely need to resupply somewhere along the way (looks like Muscat for Empress - CMV Magellan has been there for a while), but other than an eventual potential demise on the beach in Alang, they are unlikely to go to the same port.

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

They will both likely need to resupply somewhere along the way (looks like Muscat for Empress - CMV Magellan has been there for a while), but other than an eventual potential demise on the beach in Alang, they are unlikely to go to the same port.

A few days ago I read from another page that the handover of Empress to the new owner (Cordelia Cruises) will take place in Muscat.

Now AIS shows that this is the next port for Empress is Muscat, and for Fascination is Singapore.

1 hour ago, travelinmoma said:

So if I can't cruise again before the FCC expires I'm just out of luck even though they are the ones who cancelled my cruise? 

Royal will refund you the money for the cruise that they cancelled.  The FCC was from a cruise that you cancelled and will not be refunded.  The expiry date would be 12 months from the date they cancelled or Sept 30, 2022 whichever is later.

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

My friend lives in Dubai and has sent me this picture

image.png.efc1538022a6f906b62e6ec1034acea2.png

image.png.8f655bb0ce3b1176851301a48fbe86eb.png

15 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

image.png.8f655bb0ce3b1176851301a48fbe86eb.png

So wrong on so many levels.

On 3/26/2021 at 7:17 AM, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

More info on the "Cruise Arabia & Africa" website:

"Indian cruise line Cordelia Cruises new ship Empress docks in Dubai at Port Rashid"

image.png.df42a36a0ddb6bb1d7ed6f131935e615.png

"The first cruise available for booking departs on June 5th, 2021 – a seven-night itinerary around India and Sri Lanka, but the cruise line has indicated to local media that it plans to launch in May this year."

https://cruisearabiaonline.com/2021/03/27/cordelia-cruises-new-ship-empress-dubai/amp/?fbclid=IwAR34fHEhKnBhJJmitEfTGMs52EE3S2We2oC6-FjQp-rKxKi7x2GoMe-3MVA

Edited by SeaHunt
added link
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, SeaHunt said:

More info on the "Cruise Arabia & Africa" website:

"Indian cruise line Cordelia Cruises new ship Empress docks in Dubai at Port Rashid"

image.png.df42a36a0ddb6bb1d7ed6f131935e615.png

"The first cruise available for booking departs on June 5th, 2021 – a seven-night itinerary around India and Sri Lanka, but the cruise line has indicated to local media that it plans to launch in May this year."

https://cruisearabiaonline.com/2021/03/27/cordelia-cruises-new-ship-empress-dubai/amp/?fbclid=IwAR34fHEhKnBhJJmitEfTGMs52EE3S2We2oC6-FjQp-rKxKi7x2GoMe-3MVA

Wouldn't be lovely if she offered Dubai Cruises in the Winter time 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
India's Cordelia Cruises tapped Rescompany to provide several software solutions.

They include the Resco property management system/point of sale technology suite and the shoreside central system for fleet and point of sale management.

Cordelia Cruises' parent company, Waterways Leisure Tourism Pvt Ltd, acquired the short-lived Jalesh Cruises brand after it went bust last year, and hired former Jalesh executives including Jurgen Bailom, who's now president and CEO of Cordelia.

Former Empress of the Seas

The start-up will field the former Empress of the Seas, built in 1990 as Nordic Empress. The ship exited the Royal Caribbean International fleet in December. 

Cordelia is advertising two-, three-, four-, five-, six- and seven-night cruises to destinations in India, Sri Lanka and the Maldives, scheduled to start in May.

CRUISE_Resco_Cordelia.jpg

Cordelia Cruises chooses Resco technology suite (seatrade-cruise.com)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...