Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

2 hours ago, Karaboudjan said:

Could it be the Haven outdoor restaurant?

The Haven restaurant is on deck 16, Port side.  The Haven Lounge & Bar same location but Starboard side . The Haven concierge desk is in the same area

Then, going aft,  there is the Outdoor Lounge  and, on opposite side, the Outdoor Haven restaurant

Those 2 venues are surrounded by the Haven Sundeck

https://cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/deckbydeck.php?ship=Norwegian-Prima&deck=16

2 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

The beer tap (given the style, length and number of taps commonly seen on those it must be the District Brew House. For the Haven the looks of the render look too basic to me? Plus the awning?

Where in the video is this?

Also finally found some more time to dig in on the Pod thing.. I'll show some frames from the video I checked out frame by frame! :classic_ninja:

Right pic: At around 1:20 in the "Behind the first" video by NCL they appear to discuss the shape or design of the awning (the "painted" adjustments on the blue print on the tablet). Try to recognize the similar shapes of the Pod waiting area as shown on the left in the right pic. I had to flip the frame to line them out. Next to the waiting area should be ocean, it appears on both pics that there is some kind of platform and the left picture shows a door/opening.
Looking at the left picture again, behind the man's lower arm where his sleeves start you will see a structure, that's what is next/at the platform. Now that's the Pod, whatever it might be.. well hold on..

pod1.png

And the irony? That last frame showing the Pod waiting area is the YouTube thumbnail/video preview photo when you (for us Europeans) visit https://www.ncl.com/fr/en/cruise/prima:classic_ohmy:

I think we're ready for another news release on this ship NCL, please? :classic_love:

Of course the real big irony would be if a lot of this was canceled or for later Prima's.. :classic_biggrin:

8 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

And the irony? That last frame showing the Pod waiting area is the YouTube thumbnail/video preview photo when you (for us Europeans) visit https://www.ncl.com/fr/en/cruise/prima:classic_ohmy:

I think we're ready for another news release on this ship NCL, please? :classic_love:

Of course the real big irony would be if a lot of this was canceled or for later Prima's.. :classic_biggrin:

Okay, I'll play this game too... 

In the shot above with the two images, you can see what looks like 'COATS' written near the hand.  This appears to be hand-written in the same marker as the angular structure (roof/awning?) so I'd say it is related somehow.  So, what sort of interesting feature on a cruise ship do coats matter for?

27 minutes ago, Karaboudjan said:

Okay, I'll play this game too... 

In the shot above with the two images, you can see what looks like 'COATS' written near the hand.  This appears to be hand-written in the same marker as the angular structure (roof/awning?) so I'd say it is related somehow.  So, what sort of interesting feature on a cruise ship do coats matter for?

It says "slants", relating to the awning.

http://www.watchframebyframe.com/watch/yt/Xw8g-ncQprc @ 1:20:00 or if you click the play timer (which converts to frame numbers; frame 2000 and up)

:classic_smile:

1 hour ago, FreestyleNovice said:

It says "slants", relating to the awning.

http://www.watchframebyframe.com/watch/yt/Xw8g-ncQprc @ 1:20:00 or if you click the play timer (which converts to frame numbers; frame 2000 and up)

:classic_smile:

Okay, I got the straight line mixed up with the letters.  It actually looks more like 'SLATS' than 'SLANTS' to me, but that makes sense given how the awning is drawn.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 2:28 AM, deliver42 said:

This ship looks unbelievable. I don't think there's room for a road track, and that would be a great minus. Love what they've shown in the video, and hope that's what comes out in the end.

A three level go kart track will be situated around the funnel. :classic_smile:

Hull art work was first spotted a week or two ago I think? NCL apparently just let the moment pass.. but that's not surprising, this ship never had a (published) keel laying ceremony too. :classic_blink:

The forward mast would be a perfect fit for a screen but on the 2017 renders nothing shows a public space there, just a few supports for an erased water slide going. Deck plans for deck 19/20 are yet to come.