Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

This piece looks interesting, it seems it would fit somewhere aft (think MSC Seaside class), if you look at the angle of the mast. And in that case, that big space could fit a jumbotron.. or is it just a part of the forward (radar) mast, with an inverted angle for that mast?

It does not look like it belongs to the HAL ship..

whatisthis.png

1 hour ago, FreestyleNovice said:

This piece looks interesting, it seems it would fit somewhere aft (think MSC Seaside class), if you look at the angle of the mast. And in that case, that big space could fit a jumbotron.. or is it just a part of the forward (radar) mast, with an inverted angle for that mast?

It does not look like it belongs to the HAL ship..

whatisthis.png

How about part of the funnel/exhaust system?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRcF6vcn0_Z/?utm_medium=copy_link

( hope the link works, I have only my smartphone because of traveling around )

is this official ncl Chile account? With the hashtags maybe a fan site?  I think the pic is new., if it is at the prima and not from a other ship ? Or do someone now if there is a restaurant like this at a other ship? Oceana?

Edited by Steff79

14 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

is this official ncl Chile account? With the hashtags maybe a fan site?  I think the pic is new., if it is at the prima and not from a other ship ? Or do someone now if there is a restaurant like this at a other ship? Oceana?

Are you mentioning that because it had a norwegianprima hashtag?  I have seen many images on IG with that tag that have nothing to do with Prima.  I'm not sure what the image is but that looks like something you would see on a more deluxe line.

14 hours ago, Steff79 said:

The text to the pic ist welcome to Norwegian prima. Be the first on board…..

I have looked around and I cannot find that image anywhere.  To me it looks quite conservative and a bit old-fashioned.  Not like the renderings of the Prima restaurants that I have seen.

4 hours ago, Steff79 said:

I think the same. But posted it because i found it and maybe someone know the restaurant. 

I just noticed, though, that the side render of Prima shows large round windows on Deck 6 like what is in the image.  

20 hours ago, Steff79 said:

No, not official NCL. It's a travel agency.

ad.jpg

ad2.jpg

Wondering.  I prefer my balcony sofa to be next to the balcony to watch out the window, vs on the other side of the bed.  The image shows the later.  Any information if cabins layouts will be every other like past ships? 

15 hours ago, kessdarln said:

Wondering.  I prefer my balcony sofa to be next to the balcony to watch out the window, vs on the other side of the bed.  The image shows the later.  Any information if cabins layouts will be every other like past ships? 

They show the same layout everywhere including in the booking process, so I expect that is how it will be.  I am not sure why they chose to change but it appears that they have thought everything out on this ship so there must be a reason.  They might be thinking that it makes the cabin look more spacious as you enter.

5 hours ago, Karaboudjan said:

They show the same layout everywhere including in the booking process, so I expect that is how it will be.  I am not sure why they chose to change but it appears that they have thought everything out on this ship so there must be a reason.  They might be thinking that it makes the cabin look more spacious as you enter.

I think it's great the way they moved the closet to the opposite wall of the entry.   We liked the Bed by the Balcony on the Away ships so we wouldn't have it blocking the closet.    On the Prima they have fixed that problem.

9 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

I think it's great the way they moved the closet to the opposite wall of the entry.   We liked the Bed by the Balcony on the Away ships so we wouldn't have it blocking the closet.    On the Prima they have fixed that problem.

Can you link a rendering of what you are describing?

1 hour ago, Sand and Seas said:

Good point! Plus, when the bed is near the balcony, there is more bathroom privacy 🙃

• Like 1