Loyalty credits from Royal to Celebrity?

Go-Bucks!

10 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

A friend who has many loyalty credits on Royal told me that she doesn't think they'll transfer to Celebrity...is this true? I'll let her know what you knowledgeable folks say.

Points do not transfer, but status does ... I.e., Diamond=Elite.  Unfortunately, Royal Caribbean status tops out at Elite ... I.e, Diamond PLUS=Elite.

33 minutes ago, JerseyGirlatHeart said:

Points do not transfer, but status does ... I.e., Diamond=Elite.  Unfortunately, Royal Caribbean status tops out at Elite ... I.e, Diamond PLUS=Elite.

Not sure I understand your response. Don't credits determine status? So if they're a certain status on Royal, they don't start all over again on Celebrity, do they? 

50 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

A friend who has many loyalty credits on Royal told me that she doesn't think they'll transfer to Celebrity...is this true? I'll let her know what you knowledgeable folks say.

If you are a Diamond on Royal and book a Celebrity, you will get the Elite perks And your room card will state Elite.  But ... if you had 150 points with Royal and 0 points with Celebrity, you would still have 0 points Celebrity and would need to build 750 points with Celebrity before you would be an Elite PLUS.  It is confusing, google Reciprocity Royal Caribbean to Celebrity for a more in-depth explanation.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Your friend is correct. Tier levels up to diamond and elite are reciprocal . 

Edited by davekathy

I am RCCL Diamond+

When I booked my first Celebrity cruise, I contacted the Captains Club after I booked. I was given a Captains Club number with Elite Status and 0 points. 

I am earning points twords the next level but because I started at 0 I will be Elite for a very long time

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, JerseyGirlatHeart said:

If you are a Diamond on Royal and book a Celebrity, you will get the Elite perks And your room card will state Elite.  But ... if you had 150 points with Royal and 0 points with Celebrity, you would still have 0 points Celebrity and would need to build 750 points with Celebrity before you would be an Elite PLUS.  It is confusing, google Reciprocity Royal Caribbean to Celebrity for a more in-depth explanation.

Thank you...this answer makes it clear and I'll let her know.

59 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Not sure I understand your response. Don't credits determine status? So if they're a certain status on Royal, they don't start all over again on Celebrity, do they? 

Yes cruise points due determine tier levels. But cruise points don't transfer.

Edited by davekathy

6 minutes ago, vavasmom said:

I am RCCL Diamond+

When I booked my first Celebrity cruise, I contacted the Captains Club after I booked. I was given a Captains Club number with Elite Status and 0 points. 

I am earning points twords the next level but because I started at 0 I will be Elite for a very long time

And not a bad way to start cruising with Celebrity. We like the similarities and differences between RCs C&A and Celebritys CC. 

15 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Your friend should call the Captain's Club for Celebrity and have them establish a Captain's Club number for her.  She will then be able to log into the Celebrity website with the same id and password that she uses for Royal.  Then be able to see her status on Celebrity and see her benefits with Celebrity.

Royal Caribbean

Crown and Anchor Society

Celebrity Cruises

Captains Club

Gold

Not applicable

Platinum

Select

Emerald

Select

Diamond

Elite