Where was I?

2 hours ago, Jean C said:

Symphony Under the Stars, Auckland?

I don't think it was called that but it may have been, it was the opening ceremony of the World Master's Games in 2017. 

It was in Eden Park Auckland.

I probably don't qualify then, the In the Park events are held at the Auckland Domain. It really was a random guess, but I've often seen those laser lights fanning out and bouncing up and down over the audience.

Maybe you should post another pic since I didn't really "win".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jean C said:

I probably don't qualify then, the In the Park events are held at the Auckland Domain. It really was a random guess, but I've often seen those laser lights fanning out and bouncing up and down over the audience.

Maybe you should post another pic since I didn't really "win".

No worries, you go anyway, you got the city.

Yes, it's Argentina, and El Petiso Orejudo is known in English as Big Ears. He's in Ushuaia Prison, walkable from the port. So your turn.

He was particularly nasty, although an oddball of short stature, he tortured and murdered children.

We learnt about him during the port lectures. We'd already done scenic tours, so walked to the Prison and then around town. It was good to spend as much time as we wanted there, rather than be rushed on a ship's tour. It's a very bleak place, but we'll worth the visit and taking plenty of time over the exhibits.

Sorry, I thought it was the sort of picture that would be solved straight away, but congratulations @qbay46.

• Like 1