Grand Shows on Quantum of the seas

drsel

Do you mean Broadway type shows ? If so I believe 2.
I mean production shows like Mosaic, Mamma Mia and Star water.

If there are only three shows, then will we get to see all these three shows on a three night Cruise?

what extra shows or entertainment will be provided on a 4 night, 7 night and 10 night Cruise on Quantum of the seas

1 hour ago, drsel said:

I mean production shows like Mosaic, Mamma Mia and Star water.

If there are only three shows, then will we get to see all these three shows on a three night Cruise?

what extra shows or entertainment will be provided on a 4 night, 7 night and 10 night Cruise on Quantum of the seas

There is no Broadway show on Quantum.  Is there a chance that she'll get one before she reaches Alaska?  Ask Nick Weir.

On a 7 night there are typically two or three "fly-on" acts like Mosaic.

Is Starwater still on Quantum?

There is no Broadway show on Quantum.  On a 7 night there are typically two or three "fly-on" acts like Mosaic. Is Starwater still on Quantum?
My point is -- there are two production shows plus one Aqua show like Star water on a 3 night Cruise.   

So the extra add on entertainment for 7 or 10 night Cruises will be just a few guest artists like comedians, magicians, acrobats, jugglers, contortionists, singers, instrumentalists, musicians and tribute bands, right?

35 minutes ago, drsel said:

My point is -- there are two production shows plus one Aqua show like Star water on a 3 night Cruise.   

So the extra add on entertainment for 7 or 10 night Cruises will be just a few guest artists like comedians, magicians, acrobats, jugglers, contortionists, singers, instrumentalists, musicians and tribute bands, right?

No Aqua show on Quantum class ships. That's only on Oasis class ships.

Starwater is not an aqua show.  It's a specialty show in Two70. Or it was when Quantum was first launched.

I would say quantum will have a couple of grand shows when it is in Alaska and Australia.

Going on Ovation in Australia,There was two production shows .A Las Vegas style show and a broadway performed by in-house entertainers.The longer the cruise was ,there roll out more shows.

You wouldn’t see any on a 3-4 cruise and you wouldn’t see the second until a 9 night cruise.

They fly in local acts during a longer cruise.Cover bands,comedy,musical.

To use an example:

On the Anthem - second in Quantum class - the show venues are the main theater (all the way forward on Decks 4 & 5) and Two70 (all the way aft on Deck 5, with balcony seating in the mezzanine on Deck 6).  

The Music Hall has entertainment all the time, but not the main nightly shows.

2 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I would say quantum will have a couple of grand shows when it is in Alaska and Australia.

Going on Ovation in Australia,There was two production shows .A Las Vegas style show and a broadway performed by in-house entertainers.The longer the cruise was ,there roll out more shows.

You wouldn’t see any on a 3-4 cruise and you wouldn’t see the second until a 9 night cruise.

They fly in local acts during a longer cruise.Cover bands,comedy,musical.

No Broadway show on Ovation.

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I think they called them a production show.

The one I referring to is the beautiful dream, I don’t know what that be called but I thought it’s a broadway style.

Yes, Royal Caribbean has production shows on all of the ships.

Only a few ships have Broadway shows.  (or West End shows, in the case of We Will Rock You (Anthem))

Oasis class - Oasis has CATS, Allure has Mamma Mia, Harmony has Grease, Symphony has Hairspray.

Freedom class - Liberty has Saturday Night Fever, Independence has Grease.

8 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Yes, Royal Caribbean has production shows on all of the ships.

Only a few ships have Broadway shows.  (or West End shows, in the case of We Will Rock You (Anthem))

Oasis class - Oasis has CATS, Allure has Mamma Mia, Harmony has Grease, Symphony has Hairspray.

Freedom class - Liberty has Saturday Night Fever, Independence has Grease.

I saw We Will Rock You in Vegas at the Paris

Edited by CSHS1979

In January of 2020 there was Starwater in Two70°, Sequins and Feathers plus Sonic Odyssey in the main theater.

Here is a cruise compasses from Quantum while in Asia:

CC Jan 2020

How this will function on a 3 night cruise is unknown.  Typically the same shows are offered 7 vs. 10 day.  The entertainment cast like long cruises because they often do the same number of performances over a longer period.  No one knows what will happen when the ship leaves Asia.

Edited by twangster

48 minutes ago, twangster said:

In January of 2020 there was Starwater in Two70°, Sequins and Feathers plus Sonic Odyssey in the main theater.

Here is a cruise compasses from Quantum while in Asia:

CC Jan 2020

How this will function on a 3 night cruise is unknown.  Typically the same shows are offered 7 vs. 10 day.  The entertainment cast like long cruises because they often do the same number of performances over a longer period.  No one knows what will happen when the ship leaves Asia.

I am very happy to hear that Starwater and Sonic Odyssey are still being performed on the Quantum.

14 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I think they called them a production show.

The one I referring to is the beautiful dream, I don’t know what that be called but I thought it’s a broadway style.

Ovation has 2 main theatre production shows "The Beautiful Dream" and "Live, Love, Legs".  There is a Two70 show called "Pixels Cabaret".

• Like 2

For 4-night Singapore cruise, there will be - THEATRE: Sequins & Feathers (x 2 times) - THEATRE: Sonic Odyssey (x 2 times) - TWO70: Starwater (x 4 times)

Thanks, this is what I was looking for. 

So I guess on a 3 night Cruise I will get to see all the three shows and I do not need to do a longer Cruise.

I was planning to book Royal Caribbean Quantum from Singapore, only for the shows and entertainment and not the ports / sightseeing.

2 hours ago, drsel said:

There are no Quantum sailings before 5th April 2021.
2 Japan round trips on 5th April and 15th April 2021 and then the trans Pacific from Japan to Alaska

Heard that RCI will change those Quantum winter sailings to become cruise-to-nowhere in Singapore. Not sure if they only allow local residents to book. Let's wait and see if there are any further announcements.

Heard that RCI will change those Quantum winter sailings to become cruise-to-nowhere in Singapore. Not sure if they only allow local residents to book. Let's wait and see if there are any further announcements.
I booked a Quantum cruise in March 2021 and it is still showing as available for booking right now on the US online travel agent websites, but it is missing from the Royal Caribbean website.

If if I gets two or more 125 FCCs from two or more cancelled Royal Caribbean Cruises, can I combine them all into one single future Cruise (new booking) in 2022?

5 hours ago, drsel said:

I booked a Quantum cruise in March 2021 and it is still showing as available for booking right now on the US online travel agent websites, but it is missing from the Royal Caribbean website.

If if I gets two or more 125 FCCs from two or more cancelled Royal Caribbean Cruises, can I combine them all into one single future Cruise (new booking) in 2022?

image.thumb.png.8ff4b93a61da6e38c0f4af274ba857c1.png