Release of Schedules ?

ipeeinthepool

4 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

Yes, let’s just hope Celebrity follows suit.  I’m betting they will do the same as Royal.

Look for the week of Nov 9th...RCI usually doesn't release on the specific day but the week of.

However RCI has been known to lag behind the week release they post.

4 hours ago, gerelmx said:

There is no official publication of when the new itineraries will be released, until today everything mentioned is pure speculation.

I was only referring to the post about RCI not Celebrity. 

It would be helpful to be able to see the Celebrity itineraries for Europe 2022, so I hope they will be released in November along with RCI. I currently have an April 2021 Europe cruise booked that I hope will be going ahead, but that is dependant on the Transatlantic happening. I know it is still way off, but at the moment there is no opportunity to 'Lift and Shift' as there is nothing to shift it to. The Lift and Shift promotion ends 30th November, so maybe that will be extended.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, laslomas said:

It would be helpful to be able to see the Celebrity itineraries for Europe 2022, so I hope they will be released in November along with RCI. I currently have an April 2021 Europe cruise booked that I hope will be going ahead, but that is dependant on the Transatlantic happening. I know it is still way off, but at the moment there is no opportunity to 'Lift and Shift' as there is nothing to shift it to. The Lift and Shift promotion ends 30th November, so maybe that will be extended.

I agree...I have a July 30, 2021 British Isles booked and would appreciate the option to L/S this to 2022. I'm keeping a positive thought it will sail but it would be nice to have a choice before final is due in May.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

I agree...I have a July 30, 2021 British Isles booked and would appreciate the option to L/S this to 2022. I'm keeping a positive thought it will sail but it would be nice to have a choice before final is due in May.

Yep. I have a July 17 Italy, France, Spain cruise booked that I'm not going to be able to take (city decided they couldn't make our final retro pay lump sum...arbitrator said they have to pay but allowed them to split it into 2 payments and the cruise(s - there was a second I've cancelled outright) were booked based on that amount I should have gotten. I'm hoping that when they release the Europe 2022 sailings they extend L&S to cover this summer as well.