Kaching!

Runaway Parent

2 hours ago, fyree39 said:

I didn't even bother to look. lol I never get a price drop, probably because of our cabin category.

We tend to book relatively unique cabins, and therefore there are very few price drops because the cabins sell out quickly.  So we fall into that same situation.

Still, maybe I'll go have a quick boo...

EDIT: Nope, our April 2021 cruise (ha, if it happens) is up $200, for a worse (IMHO) deck.

Edited by ProgRockCruiser
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

We tend to book relatively unique cabins, and therefore there are very few price drops because the cabins sell out quickly.  So we fall into that same situation.

Same here. We like walkway view, porthole, (currently have 2216 on Dream booked) used to like French Door (Miracle), sideways etc. Checking anyway.

15 minutes ago, leen50 said:

Same here. We like walkway view, porthole, (currently have 2216 on Dream booked) used to like French Door (Miracle), sideways etc. Checking anyway.

Good for you. We would get price drops on the Miracle 4k cabins with the doors between lifeboats. This time we have a cabin with two portholes 1A that dropped $90. As soon as the rep approved the drop the price on the three remaining 1A's went back up to the old price. 

Edited by sanmarcosman

2 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

Good for you. We would get price drops on the Miracle 4k cabins with the doors between lifeboats. This time we have a cabin with two portholes 1A that dropped $90. As soon as the rep approved the drop the price on the three remaining 1A's went back up to the old price. 

I did check & our price went up. Not only is it a PH, but a Journey's cruise as well. Panama Canal 10/22/22, replacing the cancelled P.C. on 01/24/21.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

EDIT: Nope, our April 2021 cruise (ha, if it happens) is up $200, for a worse (IMHO) deck.

Ditto