NEW Discovery Princess Itineraries Available (with WINDOW SUITES!)

ceilidh1

Go quick as they will be snapped up! Discovery Princess has two new sailings listed for April 2022 - a 5 day Mexican and a 4 day Coastal up to Vancouver. Window suites available on both right now. I was tempted but resisted!

1 hour ago, AnyMajorCruiseDude said:

You should do it!  We were on the May 1 that got cancelled, so this was a good substitute.  

I'm in an S7 window suite on April 24th for the 7 day coastal. I was tempted to book both the 5 day and 4 day to make it a B2B2B that would bring me back home to Vancouver. Trouble is, it would mean taking the kids out of school for for almost 3 weeks....apparently that's frowned on. Lol

26 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

I'm in an S7 window suite on April 24th for the 7 day coastal. I was tempted to book both the 5 day and 4 day to make it a B2B2B that would bring me back home to Vancouver. Trouble is, it would mean taking the kids out of school for for almost 3 weeks....apparently that's frowned on. Lol

So does that cruise end in Los Angeles on April 24?  

For the curious who just want a quick glance at what ceilidh1 is mentioning, I've attached pictures below:

image.thumb.png.2c0a414f884ee9f4e279ad48f80e0f65.png

image.thumb.png.106ec5275bc903c5a5f5f4f91df33846.png

[I'm not logged in; these prices are public view]

The two 5-days replace the original 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise on April 24, 2022. The 5-day Cabo is your typical overnight Cabo itinerary. The 5-day Coastal has one sea day between LA/SF and between SF/Victoria. There hasn't been a 7-day Coastal posted yet, but for those interested in that option from LA to the Pacific Northwest, based on the 2022 Alaska schedule posted in the other thread, I've deduced that Majestic should have a 7-day Coastal on Saturday, April 30 and arrive in Vancouver on May 7; the itinerary should very closely resemble the 2021 itinerary on Royal.

Does this suggest Princess is still confident the ship will be on the West Coast on schedule? We are booked on a B2B starting mid-March. Would be great if it happens but I still have concerns about whether the ship will launch on time. If it is delayed, perhaps Princess will cancel the initial Mediterranean and Caribbean cruises to ensure it arrives on the West Coast on time. Who knows. Hope we find out soon as we’re also booked on the 24 November TA.

On 12/5/2020 at 7:33 PM, cruzsnooze said:

$1799 for a 5 night cruise is pretty high.  If the price point exceeds $300 PP PD I go to a luxury line that is all inclusive like Azamara or Viking. 

Currently you can book Princess for around $300 USD pp . That includes gratuities , premium drink package and internet.

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2020 at 9:37 AM, ceilidh1 said:

Go quick as they will be snapped up! Discovery Princess has two new sailings listed for April 2022 - a 5 day Mexican and a 4 day Coastal up to Vancouver. Window suites available on both right now. I was tempted but resisted!

We had to cancel our April 24, 2022 - 5 day Mexican in one of the window suites, I think S107 , so it should be available.  We are still on for the April 29 Pacific Coastal.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...