P&O Arvia Construction

Monorail Orange

Arvia was floated out of the dry dosck this morning.

From P&O social media.

We've reached an extra special Arvia milestone as we celebrate her float out from the covered shipyard to the outside harbour! As Arvia’s maiden voyage on 9 December 2022 gets closer and closer, we can’t wait to see the build continue. Watch this space for more updates soon! 🚢

FbKhFwoVsAI5Yit.thumb.jpg.4b83fbed2835a688d6758ea809f1c78c.jpg

FbKhFwEakAIHVia.thumb.jpg.7b727de74dd9d303bd14ff24f7cf1533.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nathan Graveson said:

I know, but the features onboard are a big improvement like the Grand Atrium, Mission Control Experience, Altitude Activity Zone and Retractable SkyDome.

From what I have seen the atrium is very similar to Iona's grand atrium, with different decoration as you would expect.  The mission control removes one of the multi purpose cinemas, but if popular could easily be fitted to Iona.  As for the other items you mention, very marmite.

Enlarging and relocating the Olive Grove to where Iona's Opal restaurant is, will be welcome.  Just hope they can copy with more covers than Iona does.  Plus 6th street diner looks interesting, and for those that like it, the new Green & co.

It's a shame they couldn't make the 710 club larger, instead of using the area for access to the Mission Control area.

• Like 1

Well spotted .I was thinking they haven't put it in the stern yet due to the bug chunk of metal attached not sure what it's for guessing for towing .I can imagine a mand in a rowing boat trying to paint Southampton on the stern 

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to cruising on her next year. My cabin is right at the top on the forward corner with a large 'L' shaped balcony. They even knocked over £400 off the fare, maybe because of the noise of the riotous parties in Epicurian 😁

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Looking forward to cruising on her next year. My cabin is right at the top on the forward corner with a large 'L' shaped balcony. They even knocked over £400 off the fare, maybe because of the noise of the riotous parties in Epicurian 😁

I suspect that's indigestion.😉😊

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...