Tell me again about all those double point cruises

spunks

We are your tired, your weak, your huddles masses yearning to breathe free (sea air that is and once again  sail the bounding main...).

We the huddled at the gate masses, yearning, wishing, longing to EVER get to cruise again feel that we ought to get double points for booking at all. Well, not really, but I look at all the "perks" offered by RCCL, CCL, NCL etc wishing against wish that we could take advantage of ANY of them, and just have to hang my head. Annie tries and tries.....booking cruise after cruise only to have them cancelled. So far the light at the end of the tunnel has only been an on coming train.

AAARRRGGGGHHHH.....sigh

Doug

• Like 1

After my Spring Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 cruises were cancelled, I decided to book when I thought Mr. Pcur and I would be vaccinated.  May not work out, but for now we are OK.

I just made sure they are all booked within the double point window of time.  I know a lot of posters here aren't thrilled with this promotion, but I am.  

3 minutes ago, pcur said:

After my Spring Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 cruises were cancelled, I decided to book when I thought Mr. Pcur and I would be vaccinated.  May not work out, but for now we are OK.

I just made sure they are all booked within the double point window of time.  I know a lot of posters here aren't thrilled with this promotion, but I am.  

I think the double points promotion is great. Like you, we will be vaccinated shortly and will be looking forward  to traveling again in a few months. 

20 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

At what point do they consider giving points for the canceled cruises?

Never.  It won’t happen.  People would just book cruises knowing they would be cancelled just to get points. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Never.  It won’t happen.  People would just book cruises knowing they would be cancelled just to book points. 

It'd be simple. Points only go to those people who elect FCC and those retroactive points are credited when the FCC cruise sails.