Positivity Thread!

ScratchTheRat

7 hours ago, ScratchTheRat said:

Okay let's do a new question.... What is the ONE thing you love most about P&O specifically?

I don't feel out of place.  I feel comfortable. I can travel alone or with family and still feel like part of the gang. Jane.x

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ScratchTheRat said:

Some interesting answers!

What is your favourite port and why?

I think you need to start a new thread for that, and possibly post in The Pub, as it is not P&O specific.

My favourite port is usually the one I'm in, it's so hard to chose a favourite when they are all so different. Possibly some of the Northern ones are favourites as they are really appreciated from the sea - Isafjordur in Iceland and Klaksvik in the Faroes plus any Norwegian fjord. We really liked Killybegs as well, Valetta is beautiful and lots to see and we were fascinated by St.Nazaire, not pretty in any sense but like a bit of industrial architecture and the U boat pens are incredible.

Any port where I am just about to get on my ship. On this forum it will be Southampton and Malta 😉

P.S. Pretty sure that we have had Port on P&O ..

Edited by Presto2

19 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Any port where I am just about to get on my ship. On this forum it will be Southampton and Malta 😉

P.S. Pretty sure that we have had Port on P&O ..

Our next two cruises are Southampton (late November this year) and Valletta (Malta) in late March next year, but my real favourite port has to be Geiranger followed by Akureyri (I think) in Iceland where you seem to dock at the end of the airport runway. 

Edited by pete14

3 hours ago, pete14 said:

Our next two cruises are Southampton (late November this year) and Valletta (Malta) in late March next year, but my real favourite port has to be Geiranger followed by Akureyri (I think) in Iceland where you seem to dock at the end of the airport runway. 

Just had another thought and this is a P&O one (and a Celebrity one) - KOTOR. Just amazing 🙂

• Like 1

On 4/7/2021 at 12:00 PM, 1980dory said:

P&O doesn't serve port wine?

It appears my post went right over some heads.  Please reread it and study the context

to fully understand and appreciate my wry sense of humor.  This is what is referred to as 'tongue in cheek' humor.  Please don't ask for a definition of T-I-C and please don't take everything literally.  Some things can be amusing if you'll just try to see the lighter side.

14 hours ago, 1980dory said:

It appears my post went right over some heads.  Please reread it and study the context

to fully understand and appreciate my wry sense of humor.  This is what is referred to as 'tongue in cheek' humor.  Please don't ask for a definition of T-I-C and please don't take everything literally.  Some things can be amusing if you'll just try to see the lighter side.

Sorry, got you 😉 Not like me, but am on my Easter break and hubby says I have 'shut down' !!!!

21 hours ago, 1980dory said:

Well, I thought it was pretty obvious, although only 6 out of 10 for humour! 😀 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, wowzz said:

Well, I thought it was pretty obvious, although only 6 out of 10 for humour! 😀 

I would expect you would readily grasp that since you are obviously a Brit and probably a bit more astute.

As to my score of 6.......   I think it could have been a bit better but but I won't quibble.

6 is far better than anything I have received this far.

Thanks!