New undies??

shipgeeks

It has now been over a year since I bought new undies.  It would be nice to have something new, but department stores don't exist, malls are empty, and the stores that do exist frequently don't have dressing rooms open.

I buy lots of things (vitamins, movies) online, but I can't imagine doing so for underwear, even if the company allows returns.

Any ideas?  What have others been doing?

The stores around me are open........I know what size I wear and go shopping for them when

needed.  I have a Dillards, Kohls and Bealls right near me. I like cotton, Jockey brand and Kohl's always sells them. As for dressing rooms, I never try them on

in the store. 

But the online suggestion is a good one too.

5 hours ago, NikiPinkston said:

I've had great luck with Soma. Their Vanishing Edge panties are the best and they come in lots of styles and colors\prints.

I agree! I had never had anything from Soma until I bought their vanishing edge panties. 

I bought them online having never even seen them in person and the fit was perfect.

• Like 3

On 2/23/2021 at 10:31 PM, gotta cruise again said:

I agree! I had never had anything from Soma until I bought their vanishing edge panties. 

I bought them online having never even seen them in person and the fit was perfect.

Same item on Amazon bought in bulk for very little money.

They are  just short of disposable perfect to ditch on travel.

I brought a pile of Torrid ones last year in their sale and really like them.  I also got some from one of the monthly clubs, 1 club was bad the other was Cheek Boss and they offer you a free couple of pairs to try, I really liked those.

I like 100% cotton underwear, which can be hard to find!  The past 5 years or so I've been wearing Jockey brand, and I really like them.  I find that they're the least expensive at Kohl's (when I can use a 30% off coupon + a department coupon like $10 off $40 for women's clothing or intimates).  I stocked up last year, so I'm good to go.  I sympathize, because before I found the Jockey style, I kept striking out on finding something I liked...the styles change, the fabrics change...something that worked and you liked 3 years ago is no longer made etc  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

On 2/21/2021 at 3:20 PM, shipgeeks said:

It has now been over a year since I bought new undies.  It would be nice to have something new, but department stores don't exist, malls are empty, and the stores that do exist frequently don't have dressing rooms open.

I buy lots of things (vitamins, movies) online, but I can't imagine doing so for underwear, even if the company allows returns.

Any ideas?  What have others been doing?

I have been buying just about everything online for many years including shoes, coats, bathing suits and underwear.   I've never been a recreational shopper and these days, it is easier.

I can't imagine going to a store and trying on underwear even if dressing rooms are open.     

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I switched to a lightweight wicking material perfect for travel.  They clean easily and dry quickly.  They are not inexpensive but I figured it is worth a weeks supply for travel.  I have been buying my favorite home brand online for years.   

• Like 1