Will There Be Memorial Day Sale in Cruise Planner?

Typical!  So I checked my cruise planner this morning and no change at all for the "Sale" - still shows
71 pppd - no thanks, I'll pay as I go.

Yes, i'll keep watching, but def not paying that.

I checked my Cruise Planner this morning and my drink package is down to $53 (8-night cruise) and the Key is down to $22.99 per person.  I checked my cruise and it's down $5.80 I don't think I'll call and ask for the reduction for so little. Good luck everyone!

Cruising on the Radiance OTS in Jan. 2022, and our drink package went down to $47 pp per day from the $54 pp per day which we had reserved at.  I will be calling today to cancel and repurchase it at the lower price.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NC State said:

I checked my Cruise Planner this morning and my drink package is down to $53 (8-night cruise) and the Key is down to $22.99 per person.  I checked my cruise and it's down $5.80 I don't think I'll call and ask for the reduction for so little. Good luck everyone!

6 minutes ago, LadyBerard said:

Cruising on the Radiance OTS in Jan. 2022, and our drink package went down to $47 pp per day from the $54 pp per day which we had reserved at.  I will be calling today to cancel and repurchase it at the lower price.

You don’t need to call.  You can easily cancel the items in your cruise planner and then repurchase them.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, libbismom said:

For our September cruise on Enchantment, I booked the beverage package at $18/day on Black Friday weekend. When I looked this past weeend, it was listed at $30/day. I think all prices will be higher than they were pre-shutdown. 

The $30/day for the refreshment package seems to be the standard online price, but it does goes down each time there is a sale. However, it is a different price on different ships and different sailings. Even after the shutdown, I booked the refreshment pkg for $20/ day on Indy. That cruise was a week before my current cruise booked on Freedom. I switched cruises and now I've not seen it lower than $23/day on Freedom. Same for unlimited dining, I had booked it for $95/pp on Indy, and best I've seen on Freedom is $104/pp. But at least I got a much better price on a Beach cabana on Freedom, makes up for the other higher prices. I went ahead and booked them at the current sale prices, and will hope for a better sale over Black Friday. 

Edited by erinsmom03

June 19 sailing on Adventure Memorial Day sale for me:

1.  Deluxe Drink package went from $68/person/day to $57

2.  Voom Surf Internet for 2 devices went from $25.99/day to $21.99/day.

So not great but better than nothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LadyBerard said:

Congrats, mine didn't move at all and I'm not paying $71 pppd.  Enjoy!

36 minutes ago, death_star said:

Has anyone else seen the ability to purchase a photo package disappear from their cruise planner? Mine has been gone for our September Freedom cruise. 

They are available for our December cruise on Jewel.

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You don’t need to call.  You can easily cancel the items in your cruise planner and then repurchase them.  

I do when it's my cruise, they will adjust my total amount owed.

Now my items like drink package or shore excursions I cancel and rebook.  The refund comes within 2 weeks.

4 hours ago, death_star said:

Has anyone else seen the ability to purchase a photo package disappear from their cruise planner? Mine has been gone for our September Freedom cruise. 

Nope, I booked a photo package for our January Freedom cruise just this morning.

I got the DBP for $47 and RP for $20 down from $54 and $30 respectively. That's the most I've paid for a RP but I suspect that is as low as it will get.  I was looking at the internet prices and they seem inordinately high.  The 2 device package was $31.98 and now has come down to $25.98.  I think that is what I paid on Adventure in Dec 2019 for a 4 device package.  Does anyone have any experience on what the internet like on Serenade?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I got the DBP for $47 and RP for $20 down from $54 and $30 respectively. That's the most I've paid for a RP but I suspect that is as low as it will get.  I was looking at the internet prices and they seem inordinately high.  The 2 device package was $31.98 and now has come down to $25.98.  I think that is what I paid on Adventure in Dec 2019 for a 4 device package.  Does anyone have any experience on what the internet like on Serenade?

From everything I see among my own bookings, they seem to have made internet pricing far more consistent across ships and sailings than it ever was before. And, of course, higher. 🙂

• Like 1