Check-In Info for Adventure Cruise in June

1 minute ago, Fritz Mom said:

Has anyone with a June sailing on the Adventure received info about check-in procedures, embarkation time, etc?  It is getting close!!

Nope, we got our "e-docs" yesterday but still no check in.

We just checked in for our July sailing. Surprised they are letting people onboard so early!

How long would you allow from plan landing to check in time? I’m guessing about 2 hours to get through customs, baggage, and travel time to port? Or is that too much?

8 minutes ago, crazyank said:

Where?  We are booked for 20 August and check in shows as not available.

On the website — we are checked in except for the health portion that you do the day before sailing, and the Bahamian Health Visa the week before.  It’s all showing in the app as well

4 minutes ago, Booking It said:

If we check in now, would that affect our ability to cancel and get FCC if we don't agree with the restrictions (that as far as I know, they STILL have not officially stated)?

Here is the cruise contract that came with the 6/12/2021 sailing checkin today:

Cruise_Contract_Adventure_2021.06.12.pdf (2150.com)

2 hours ago, dswallow said:

Here is the cruise contract that came with the 6/12/2021 sailing checkin today:

Cruise_Contract_Adventure_2021.06.12.pdf (2150.com)

Thanks for posting!  I went ahead and checked in so that I could snag an early time slot. Hopefully they will have new guidelines soon about masks and whatnot. 

Maybe I'm a little dull but how do you know what time slot to pick for boarding? I arrive at the airport, June 26th, at 11:14 a.m. I have to go through all the airport stuff and get my bags. Them find the Royal people to get a ride to the hotel. Who knows how long I will have to wait for the bus, the ride, all the paperwork.  Then finally get to the terminal building to board, and they expect me to fit all those issues into a half hour boarding slot. What am I missing here?

8 minutes ago, lynnemac said:

Maybe I'm a little dull but how do you know what time slot to pick for boarding? I arrive at the airport, June 26th, at 11:14 a.m. I have to go through all the airport stuff and get my bags. Them find the Royal people to get a ride to the hotel. Who knows how long I will have to wait for the bus, the ride, all the paperwork.  Then finally get to the terminal building to board, and they expect me to fit all those issues into a half hour boarding slot. What am I missing here?

I am having the same dilemma! I arrive at noon and have reservations on the shuttle. Is the health screening at the Hilton?  When I flew to Cayman to catch up with a cruise due to plane issues the airport was quite small and customs quite fast but I don't know the size of this airport. Much larger I assume. I guess I will revert to Eenie meenie miney mo!!

Our plane lands at 4pm.  It's not a very big airport and it's only about 8miles to downtown.  So I just picked 5:30pm thinking that if we come in that late, it can't take too much longer or we will miss check in entirely (which has to be done no later than 90 mins. before sailing