MG itineraries changed!

Shakatime

So checked the planner after receiving the operations email and the 8/14 has different port of calls now. I don’t care but *****…

Grand Turk has been replaced with Nassau now.

Edited by Shakatime
  • Like 3

Just now, firefly333 said:

Idk what I'm doing wrong but when I click on my sept booking it wouldn't open. I cant see the planner or anything else. Am I the only one.?

maybe they’re still working on September itineraries 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

Idk what I'm doing wrong but when I click on my sept booking it wouldn't open. I cant see the planner or anything else. Am I the only one.?

That happened to me about an hour ago.  I just tried again and got right in.  My MG is September 4 and I don’t think the itinerary will change - it is the same at this point, and the email states changes through August 28.   My Sunrise changed from Key West and Cozumel to Half Moon Cay and Nassau.  I love HMC, so that is an improvement to me.  Although I just want to be on a ship, it doesn’t really matter where it goes!

19 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

That happened to me about an hour ago.  I just tried again and got right in.  My MG is September 4 and I don’t think the itinerary will change - it is the same at this point, and the email states changes through August 28.   My Sunrise changed from Key West and Cozumel to Half Moon Cay and Nassau.  I love HMC, so that is an improvement to me.  Although I just want to be on a ship, it doesn’t really matter where it goes!

I've never once got into it. Havent seen my cabin #, cheers, obc, my cheers purchase. Nothing.

So its just me that is locked out? Says available aug 28th for check in. I'd like to see my booking online. I click and nothing.

54 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Same for me on the 28th. I’m not attached to GT. It’s just a beach and a lighthouse but a lot of people just like the beach.

Yup, I don't really like Naussa so I might just get off take some pictures of the ships and then get back on. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, babygrljaz said:

My itinerary changed....Vista 9/18. The good thing is that it's Cozumel. Almost every sailing out of Galveston goes there so I definitely won't miss it 😁

Screenshot_20210610-211756_Chrome.jpg

Oh wow. I thought there was a problem with grand cayman and Jamaica since they removed them  from the July sailings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Same for me on the 28th. I’m not attached to GT. It’s just a beach and a lighthouse but a lot of people just like the beach.

If you walk 200 yards to the left, past all the crowd, there is a much better free beach and Jack's Shack, with open pit chicken bbq that will make you salivate and forget the mcnugget quality chicken on the ship.

I am booked on the 7/31 sailing. I have never been to Nassau before, however it seems like a short port day. Arrives at 7am and leaves at 3pm. Currently no excursions are available (I am assuming that will change once everything is updated). Any suggestions on what to do while there? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CruisingFromLA said:

I am booked on the 7/31 sailing. I have never been to Nassau before, however it seems like a short port day. Arrives at 7am and leaves at 3pm. Currently no excursions are available (I am assuming that will change once everything is updated). Any suggestions on what to do while there? 

We've been to Atlantis and really enjoyed it.  The downside is that the excursion is usually very expensive.  We also did a Segway tour once and that was fun.  We did a land tour excursion and it was not worth it at all.  I will never do that again.

As someone that got to sit at the dock, on the Magic, in GT for a full day while their authorities gave crew the run around because we might have Covid onboard while an AIDA ship was allowed on land, I’ll advise you that it’s better that it happened now. Go have a great time in Nassau. 

• Like 3