Murano lunch cost

zitsky

1 hour ago, cruise47 said:

Does anyone know what is serve or have a copy of the lunch menu.

From my experience there is a one sea day lunch menu in the speciality restaurants but it is the same menu regardless of what restaurant you dine in. 

We had lunch in Murano on Reflection Feb. 2020. It was definitely a Murano specific menu.  It was a limited menu directly off the full dinner menu. We paid either $20 or $25 per person. Lovely service.

• Like 1

it depends on the cruise...it can be offered once or multiple times.  As with dinner, you should bargain and rarely will you actually have to pay the full price.  To make it easier, if you do dine at a specialty restaurant, make it known that you'd be interested in a specialty lunch and they'll almost always offer you a discount on the spot.

8 hours ago, zitsky said:

I didn't realize they have lunch also?  Anyone know the price?  I know they sell dinner packages on board.  Can you use them for lunch?

The price has been $25.  The menu is specific to Murano as the menu at Tuscan Grill is specific to that venue.  There is usually a soloist playing live music at the lunch.  There are usually 3 courses and limited options for each course.  There were 3 entree choices and I recall filet mignon, scallops, and a lamb dish.  We enjoyed having lunch there on a sea day.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Covepointcruiser said:

Are we speaking from experience on the PostCovid dining options.   Things, prices and times may well have changed for future sailings.   It would be nice to think that Celebrity won’t change anything about dining as they start sailing.

Hard to speak from experience post covid since there has only been one completed sailing. Only time and a few more sailings will tell.

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ghstudio said:

it depends on the cruise...it can be offered once or multiple times.  As with dinner, you should bargain and rarely will you actually have to pay the full price.  To make it easier, if you do dine at a specialty restaurant, make it known that you'd be interested in a specialty lunch and they'll almost always offer you a discount on the spot.

When you say you should bargain, with whom are you bargaining? The maitre d'? Guest Relations? The waiter?

Just looking for more information about the process. 

1 hour ago, AndyCapn said:

When you say you should bargain, with whom are you bargaining? The maitre d'? Guest Relations? The waiter?

Just looking for more information about the process. 

Definitely not guest relations.  Bargain with the person selling the meals...usually someone sitting outside the cafeteria or even when you board....anyone you find selling the meals.  I suggest showing interest and then saying something like "I'd like to try, but it's just too expensive" and then see what the person offers.  If they ask what price you're looking for, don't be bashful...suggest that if you and your spouse could both eat for the price of one, you would sign up. (note: I get that price about 30% of the time).  Often they'll say they can't do that, but they could give me the $50 meal for $30 or $35.   If they don't offer you a lower price, just thank them and walk away slowly....walking away is one of the best bargaining tools you have...buying a car, in a public market when travelling, on the ship for special meals. 

• Thanks 1