Navigator Suite Lounge Question

Dunk

13 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Non-Oasis suite lounges don't have anything after breakfast and before the happy hour other than the coffee machine.

Actually we've seen plates of cookies and a large pitcher of ice water on several ships .....during the off hours...I think this depends on the concierge at the time. 

• Like 1

Just now, bonsai3s said:

Also small sandwiches...my favorite, is the simple ham and cheese on crispy french roll.

Yes...I forgot to mention those also......The sign of a good concierge is the attention to small details...not all of them are.

1 hour ago, sherylc said:

During happy hour, are you able to get a frozen drink (ex pina colada), or just hard liquor, beer or wine?

Very few DL's have the ability to do frozen drinks

1 hour ago, bonsai3s said:

Typically, no.....but, if you tip and get to know the bartender......... you can just about get what you want. 😇

In the new system you can get pretty much whatever you want, regardless of tipping

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

Actually we've seen plates of cookies and a large pitcher of ice water on several ships .....during the off hours...I think this depends on the concierge at the time. 

True, but not something you can rely on as a normal course of things

Sometimes. I think it depends on the concierge.

We were in the SL on Navigator after the big upgrade a couple of years ago. Concierge was fabulous (Graciela??). I'm not a coffee drinker and she was able to get iced tea in the afternoons after I requested it. There were usually some small sandwiches and fruit in the afternoons. Not a lot of choice but still quite nice. Lots of yummy appetizers during HH. Too much unknown about future cruises.

Last year on Serenade was waaaaay different. Not much for afternoon snacks , and the apps during HH were usually the same night after night. 

Looking forward to see what the Vision has for us next Feb.

No guarantees about anything.