MedallionClass App Not Taking Booking Number

broadwaycam

9 minutes ago, dog said:

Did you try to log in with ID & Password?  Use the same ones as your Personalizer. 
Go and log in to Personalizer first and don’t log out. Try app again. 

Nope still nothing. I created an account for the app but it will not take my booking number. System is saying no booking number found when I put it in to try and link it.

17 hours ago, broadwaycam said:

Nope still nothing. I created an account for the app but it will not take my booking number. System is saying no booking number found when I put it in to try and link it.

Happened to me.  I tried numerous times and it didn't work.  Call Princess and they will probably have to transfer you to a tech person like they did to me.

18 hours ago, broadwaycam said:

MedallionClass App will not take my booking number. Says information does not match our records.  Can any help? I am going crazy. Anyone else have this issue?

Have you tried what @Thrak tried? Use your booking number with the letters in lower case instead of capitals.

• Thanks 1

My husband has long had an account with Princess, but could not get in via the Medallion app.  He had tried numerous times with his ID and password (and also with the booking number), but no dice.  In desperation, he clicked on the "Sign Up" button and put in the exact same ID (his email address) and password that he had used previously.  Success!  Now the app works fully for him.  Perhaps this trick will work for you, too?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Have you tried what @Thrak tried? Use your booking number with the letters in lower case instead of capitals.

Could not sign in with my Princess log in information.  Tried using lower case booking numbers.  Got in...whew...then my green checks were gone.  Tried to enter information.  Went to white screen.  Tried to sign in again...got a message that I need Parental Consent (Notice).  Ha Ha....Parent needed to sign me in and follow steps.  What a joke.

Signed back in with booking number.  Let me in.  Green checks are there.  Dining times are still there.  

I don't sign myself out.  Why does Princess do me the favor so that I have to start all over again. 

S I G H

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, QuilterGirl said:

In desperation, he clicked on the "Sign Up" button and put in the exact same ID (his email address) and password that he had used previously.  Success!  Now the app works fully for him.  Perhaps this trick will work for you, too?!

That is what finally worked for me this afternoon.  What a relief!

We are traveling with 2 other couples in March and I gave them those instructions for logging in.  They don't cruise as much on Princess as we do and I don't want them to get frustrated or angry (like many of us) over something like this untested app.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 6:37 PM, JF - retired RRT said:

Worked like a charm for me. (Thanks Thrak!!) 

But since I'm here, might as well mention THAT is the only way I can use the app. 

Every time I try signing in with my email user ID, a red message says to link my Princess ID to the app. Que?!? 😵

• 9 months later...

Having problem with the App here in Australia. I have tried the lower case letters and that is not working. Am I right to think that you can have multiple cruises added to the app? Or is it only the next cruise that shows up!!?

3 minutes ago, Starshine95123 said:

Tap your photo in the upper left. It should bring up your other cruises. Tap the one you want. I think the app defaults to the closest cruise. 

The only photo I have is above my current booking with a green tick, this is under my Personal information and Documents when I click on that it does nothing. 

When I first get on the app my photo shows in the upper left. The middle shows how many days until my next cruise, then my arrival status, then the Ocean Ready Profile which has the personal information and documents tab. Maybe it’s different in Australia? Is there an arrow in the upper left on your personal information and documents page? If so, hit that so you go back to the main page. Hope this helps. 

I’ve tried all the tricks suggested and when I spoke to an Ocean guy, he realised the DOB was incorrect but it was too many digits for him to be able to change 🤷‍♀️.

He transferred me to ?? but after waiting an hour to be connecting, I was cut off as soon as I got to speak to someone! My cruise isn’t for another month and I am hoping it may be sorted by then but am not getting my hopes up 🤦‍♀️.