Harmony Of The Seas

This video was taken (by someone else) across the boardwalk and one cabin closer to the aft... 
If you look at about 1:30 you can see what the view will look like 

Edited by LilBlackDress
  • Like 1

Just now, Saab4444 said:

I believe Harmony has had slides from the begining. 

Either way, it shouldn't be there. It was beautiful when this class of ship came out when looking at the ship from behind seeing the wide open view into the center of the ship.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Either way, it shouldn't be there. It was beautiful when this class of ship came out when looking at the ship from behind seeing the wide open view into the center of the ship.

Pretty sure there is a giant screen blocking half of that view

Old picture

Screenshot_20210701-150023_Chrome.jpg.9e13882b3fa9d9570b78217c71681ada.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Pretty sure there is a giant screen blocking half of that view

Old picture

Screenshot_20210701-150023_Chrome.jpg.9e13882b3fa9d9570b78217c71681ada.jpg

Not really, when you are sailing into a port on another ship, really is neat looking right down the middle of the ship. Don't get that look now with the slides weaving in around that area now.

Actually the screens are much lower on both sides...........in the middle is that tarp like mask that keeps the wind from blowing straight in on that deck for protection for the aqua show.

Edited by Jimbo

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Not really, when you are sailing into a port on another ship, really is neat looking right down the middle of the ship. Don't get that look now with the slides weaving in around that area now.

Actually the screens are much lower on both sides...........in the middle is that tarp like mask that keeps the wind from blowing straight in on that deck for protection for the aqua show.

We'll just have to disagree. I see them all the time and kinda like the lines of the slide.

3 minutes ago, poocher said:

🤷‍♀️Slides don’t bother me.🤷‍♀️

Yeah as long as they are in the right place.........Water Park,  Swimming Pool and a Park in your  town.

Next they will have one going from Pool deck into the Royal Promenade.

Edited by Jimbo

11 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Yeah as long as they are in the right place.........Water Park,  Swimming Pool and a Park in your  town.

Next they will have one going from Pool deck into the Royal Promenade.

You do know it's not a water slide, right.

FWIW, they are a lot less obtrusive than the Carnival looking afterthoughts they added to Freedom and Voyager Class. I feel the water slides added to Oasis Class blend in much better.

Oh, and an acrylic tube slide running from pool deck, through CP and BW, then ending in Aqua Pool would be pure awesomeness 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, misslottie said:

Going on Harmony in November and looking forward to the slides. And this from a couple in their 30’s/40’s…also the zip wire and all the other fun things on board!

Ride the carousel 😁

• Like 2

I have no problem with the water slides, it’s the purple monstrosity that I dislike. We have had a couple Boardwalk balcony cabins at the far aft end and the view was great. That was on Oasis (pre-monstrosity) and Allure. 

mac_tlc

29 minutes ago, misslottie said:

I intend to 😊  should be fun after a couple of Royal Gold Rita’s or Kraken Colada’s!

I always look for a Tiger, Laura is the Panther Queen.  

Captain Johnny does the big one. Go figure.

22 hours ago, misslottie said:

Going on Harmony in November and looking forward to the slides. And this from a couple in their 30’s/40’s…also the zip wire and all the other fun things on board!

I did the slides and zipline on Harmony when I was 68!

• Like 3