first time at coco cay

Never saw any noodles.   I had bought some from the Dollar store and they can be packed around the inside walls of your suit case.  Unfortunately, that cruise was cancelled. 

I am referring to the foam noodles. 

Edited by retiredgram
getting clarity

31 minutes ago, watertraveler said:

Can anyone tell me if they rent pool noodles at coco cay?  I'd prefer those over a beach mat. Thanks!

No pool noodles. Floating mats at the beach side are all they rent. People bring their own noodles however.

We take these everywhere and they roll up to soda can size:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EHIRGOY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Smaller version works well for kids but a bit too short for us (shown for info, currently not available from this vendor):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C24PWRW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 minutes ago, sjhanksaz said:

Can you walk through the beach club along the beach to breezy bay?  Or do you have to walk around it?

You can walk anywhere, you just can't stay, sit in the loungers there or get in their pool.

I would highly recommend the beach club.  Depending upon the sale, is less then $100 pp.  You get comfortable seating, a private pool, beach access and a superior lunch.  We rented a beach bed once and the curtains kept blowing on us so we didn't have good sun protection.  Beach chairs and umbrellas best and cost less.

Edited by Cruise a holic

The last time we were there we also had inflatable pool noodles.  They work really good.  We had extras so we let others around us use them.  I really like the curly ones.  They take up little room when traveling.  When we got them I wondered if they would hold up and so far they are still good.

https://www.amazon.com/Swimline-Doodles-Inflatable-Noodle-Float/dp/B0037TSTUO/ref=sr_1_20?dchild=1&keywords=inflatable+pool+noodles&qid=1625958223&sr=8-20