LIVE - Adventure of the Seas - July 17, 2021

11 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Thanks. That is unfortunate. I think an evening walk around the island would be nice. I guess maybe they feel they would have to keep staff around to keep an eye on things and keep people from going in the ocean.

Bingo.

On 7/18/2021 at 11:44 AM, poocher said:

Can I ask one of you, as long as it doesn’t interfere with drinking 😘, to post MDR menus.  They seem to be all over the place on my Royal app right now.  We aren’t sailing until March but I am already trying to set what nights we eat at MDR - CK - 1 specialty night or wing it at WJ if it’s serving dinner by then.  Love this thread. Y’all make me feel less like a Cruise lush!!

Menus can easily change by March. I would wait till it gets closer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

@MorganClark I love all the info you are posting, but don’t forget to take time to enjoy your cruise. You can always post pictures/menus after you get back. 🥂

Actually, I'm enjoying the cruise by posting (& drinking). I love reading you guys' reactions to my crazy (and at times risque) posts.

Edited by MorganClark
  • Like 5

Is it possible to get a picture of the Dog and Duck?  I’m desperate to book but my hubby wants to wait. I have been showing him all these lovely photos but I think one of the english pub could change his mind 😊. BTW really enjoying this thread and grateful to all posting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Garden_Girl said:

Is it possible to get a picture of the Dog and Duck?  I’m desperate to book but my hubby wants to wait. I have been showing him all these lovely photos but I think one of the english pub could change his mind 😊. BTW really enjoying this thread and grateful to all posting.

I'll get you a couple of pics the next time I'm in there.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, MorganClark said:

Here are a few more pics. Walking on the dock getting ready to get on the Adventure of the Seas' gangway, along comes Adventure's big sister (and the largest cruise ship in the world), Symphony of the Seas;

Closer view of the bow of the Symphony of the Seas;

Once back on board Adventure of the Seas, this is what you see (the Centrum);;

Can anybody guess what animal this towel animal is?

20210718_210745.jpg

It has fat legs, snout and ears. Looks like an elephant to me.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

At breakfast. I’m going for eggs Benedict!;

That's always our #1....have you ever tried it with the salmon.  I'm really not much of a salmon lover but I liked it with the hollandaise...also love all the appetizers with salmon in DL

4 hours ago, MorganClark said:

I apologize for all the buffering. I hope you all were able to watch this video clip in it's entirety. I may have my video feature on my phone's camera in high-def mode or something.

No need to apologize. You are taking time out of your cruise day to do this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

It is my favorite place to hang out. I love the decor and the vibe there. I am disappointed that you can not sit at the bar. That's my favorite place to sit. I like to talking to the bartenders and people beside me.

I'm a Bolero's kinda gal, love to sit with a mojito and my man and talk to the barkeeps too...boohoo

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

I'm a Bolero's kinda gal, love to sit with a mojito and my man and talk to the barkeeps too...boohoo

Bolero's was our go-to spot too.  The ship was so uncrowded that our preferred seat was always available, but I felt bad for the bartenders because of the lack of customers, at least during the time we went.

Edited by Shorewalk Holmes
  • Like 1