How do they do 'it'

SmoothFlying

Just wondering since I read a couple of weeks ago that a small percentage (5%) of the  unvacxxers may be allowed to cruise how will the cruise lines will be able to spot an unvacxxer (either child or adult) passenger ? Will 'they' have a bright yellow non removable, water proof wrist band on. I haven't seen a post here from any of the returning passengers stating how this situation was handled. What do you think ?  I was  curious

Mac

I thought this was going to be about joining the balcony club. Anyway, what seems to be happening is that those with proof of vaccination get some identifier like a wrist band. The unvaxxed are those without it. 

Edited by zekekelso
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yep. They'll be the ones wearing a mask (adults) and NOT wearing a wrist band. They'll be the ones sitting in segregated areas. And they'll be the ones getting their brain tickled by a long Qtip at regular intervals.

Edited by mom says

If you do wristbands you have to give them to vaccinated people. Unless it's glued/tattooed on, if you give a wristband to an unvaccinated person they can cut them off. I think that this is what Celebrity is doing. Wrist bands to vaccinated. No wrist band means not vaccinated. Not crazy about having to wear a wristband on vacation though because the cruise line chooses to let non-vaccinated on....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, zekekelso said:

I thought this was going to be about joining the balcony club. Anyway, what seems to be happening is that those with proof of vaccination get some identifier like a wrist band. The unvaxxed are those without it. 

editor and chief of c c, Colleen McDaniel is wearing her vaccinated band. https://www.cruisecritic.com/