LAFFNVEGAS "LIVE" from the Nieuw Amsterdam, First HAL Ship to Sail!!

LAFFNVEGAS

1 hour ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Yes it is but the menu is disappointing. It is what is on the Navigator and is the 7 every single day. The embarkation day in the past was always different and yes included my favorite Peanut Butter Pie. Sadly that is not offered in the Main Dining Room , we actually was not that thrilled with what was offered so came to the Lido. All the usual great offerings in the Lido. Shhhh don’t tell anyone I am on my second Peanut Butter Pie since it is the only day they offer it. 😉

I think it is CC that is not letting me upload videos, I had no problem with Facebook, those that know me there can view.

56B2C01B-4BE5-478F-A45B-9D9B039E5693.jpeg

Yum -  I discovered that peanut butter pie when my CC friend, Gerry gave me a taste of his.  OMG.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

CC is not secure! Last names combined with home towns is like advertising to a thief your not home and on a cruise and your home maybe is unoccupied.

Be careful out there!

No one is giving her last name.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

We are onboard and eating lunch in the Lido. LOTS of stuff to report. 
I have been try to upload embark videos for 50 minutes, we were on board before 12. 

2C6FFF65-90E4-48E2-9CA8-9EAE8FA13E0F.jpeg

374C2BCD-A7BC-4714-AD6D-BA710DDEFBE3.jpeg

Your videos on FB were fabulous.

I’m going to watch Seth’s sail a way and hope to see you and Tom there.

What a great greeting you had 🙂 

Unbelievable the experience you are having.  First cruise in 497 days. Wow!

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, kazu said:

Your videos on FB were fabulous.

I’m going to watch Seth’s sail a way and hope to see you and Tom there.

What a great greeting you had 🙂 

Unbelievable the experience you are having.  First cruise in 497 days. Wow!

Actually I think they were just getting to film what Seth did after we got on board. Tom remembers seeing Jan from Princess. 
let me tell you there was so much going on,  I was trying to film embarkation and with just takings Everything in. We ran into Seth right away. Oddly there was no time to get emotional. It’s not till we are reviewing after the fact we realize and can feel the emotions. 

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, Lido deck main said:

Lisa, I am going to have two devices going side by side will watch sail away from port cams on my iPad and also Seth Wayne live from the desktop.  Hope to see you on deck.  What a beautiful day it is for sail away.
Mary

We have actually decided to just hang out for Sailaway on our aft facing balcony , Tom just went to get himself a beer and me a glass of wine. We figured it will be crowded and noisy and we can have a seat and watch sailaway without the crowds. Although May watch Facebook 😉

• Like 19

Just now, aliaschief said:

Hopefully awaiting an indication on FB that Seth Wayne is going live for sail away.

Then one remembers how many times they are delayed!

Is this going to be online or just for those on the ship?  If it is online, where can I view it?

• Like 1

Just now, Coffeeluvr05 said:

Is this going to be online or just for those on the ship?  If it is online, where can I view it?

Earlier today Seth Wayne, Holland America Brand Ambassador said he would be doing a live Face Book at Sail Away.  So far hasn’t started.

Go to FB use their search and type in Seth Wayne Holland America. If it happens it will be there.

• Like 3