How to make a restaurant reservation on the Edge

madre2

Sailing on the Edge in August, and we chose traditional dining.  I would like to choose my restaurant for each night before we get on the ship, instead of having it assigned by Celebrity, but cannot find where to do that in my cruise planner.  Please help!  Thank you!

Go into Cruise Planner; select Dining then scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the restaurant you want and add to cart then "pay" which is free for the included restaurants.  You can also make all reservations at one time but I had a problem getting all the restaurants to show up sometimes so a few nights I had to do one at a time.

If you have traditional dining, either early or late, you will be assigned one of the four restaurants that comprise the MDR on Edge.  I have read that, at times, you may request the maitre d’ to arrange for you to eat in one of the other three.  However, reports are that you may request any of the exclusive items from the other three in your assigned restaurant.

If you have fixed traditional dining you will have an assigned restaurant ( and time? ). I believe adjustments may be made once on board but this is not Anytime Dining which we preferred. 

We were able to make advance res for  any of the 4 mdrs....but I think we had to book  each night ..one at a time????  We tried them all and enjoyed great food and service, but esp liked  the 2 smaller ones..Tuscan and Cyprus. 

2 minutes ago, guidance lady said:

I bought the 3 night specialty dining option, but I don't see where I can choose the nights or restaurants. Do I do it once on board?

Yes.  The dining package reservations can only be booked once on the ship.

• Like 1