Ten Breakfast Venue Choices On Mardi Gras

SNJCruisers

2 minutes ago, SmoothFlying said:

(Shuddering..) DARE I ask what IS 'donkey sauce'😨 LOLLLLLLLLLL..! Curious minds want to KNOW ! So what's YOUR guess...?

Mac

It's what they put on a lot of their hamburgers and people seem to like it.

One imitation

What is Guy Fieri's donkey sauce?

To make Fieri's Donkey Sauce, you simply need to combine mayonnaise, roasted garlic, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl. You could always get fancy and make your own mayonnaise from scratch, but then again, this is Donkey Sauce, not aioli!

2 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

It's what they put on a lot of their hamburgers and people seem to like it.

One imitation

What is Guy Fieri's donkey sauce?

To make Fieri's Donkey Sauce, you simply need to combine mayonnaise, roasted garlic, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl. You could always get fancy and make your own mayonnaise from scratch, but then again, this is Donkey Sauce, not aioli!

Ahhhhhh !! I do love their burgers ! I was amazed to see folks get TRIPLE burgers !!! Holy Cow !! That's 3/4 pound of beef ! And evidently I'm not the only one who likes 'em ! Even before they opened for lunch, the line was already 50-60 feet long. I will admit it's hard to beat their burger, fixings, and MOST of all, those fresh fries ! YUM !

Mac

Brand Ambassador is currently on the Mardi Gras and kindly posted screen shots of his paper one-page newsletters to his Facebook page.  Thanks John.  I wanted to note here the breakfast hours, keeping in mind yesterday was a sea day:

• Big Chicken - 7-11
  • BlueIguana - 7:30-10:30
  • Cucina del Capitano - 7:30-10:30
  • Guy's Burgers - 7:30-10:30
  • Lido - 7:30-11:30
  • Guy's Pig & Anchor - 7:30-noon
  • Emeril's Bistro - 8-10:30
  • Sea Day Brunch - 8:30-1 pm
  • Java Blue - 6:30-noon
  • Chibang! (not listed for breakfast; lunch starts at noon)
  • Pizza 😁 - 24/7
Edited by Honolulu Blue
  • Like 1

I wonder if it is possible to get my all time favorite breakfast item.  It was from the 24 hour room service menu.  A toasted BLT with extra bacon and ranch for dipping.  Add a pot of coffee and I am set.  Love to eat breakfast on the balcony! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

I wonder if it is possible to get my all time favorite breakfast item.  It was from the 24 hour room service menu.  A toasted BLT with extra bacon and ranch for dipping.  Add a pot of coffee and I am set.  Love to eat breakfast on the balcony! 

I'm quite sure it's available, if you wish to pay for it. :classic_wink:

1 hour ago, RoperDK said:

Although not at breakfast time, I ordered a BLT from room service once and it was not good at all.  The BLTs at the deli are fantastic and i get at least one every cruise. Unfortunately, it is not open for breakfast.  A BLT for breakfast sounds very good.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Joe817 said:

I'm quite sure it's available, if you wish to pay for it. :classic_wink:

After 6 AM, I believe that regular room service items are free.  I haven't seen a room service menu since startup.  I don't use the breakfast hangar at all.  I just call when I wake up and it's usually delivered within 15 minutes.