Reprice after final payment

I noticed a BIG price drop on our Adventure cruise which is past final payment.  I called today and the rep I talked to said "if" the new price is approved I will receive the amount in OBC.  Just wondering since I didn't receive anything in writing how I will know if it's approved and where will the documentation of the OBC be?  Thank you!

Called for reprice on one of our upcoming bookings (two connecting balconies because they were much cheaper than a junior suite).  Was advised it would be seven to ten business days. DH's OBC showed up the next day.  I'm still waiting............

3 hours ago, spammie said:

I noticed a BIG price drop on our Adventure cruise which is past final payment.  I called today and the rep I talked to said "if" the new price is approved I will receive the amount in OBC.  Just wondering since I didn't receive anything in writing how I will know if it's approved and where will the documentation of the OBC be?  Thank you!

Hi @spammie, I also recently put in refare for fare drop of my Adventure sailing next month. At first, was told only one refare allowed after final payment, as I already requested one earlier this month. Got confirmation from RCL customer service we are allowed unlimited refares up till 48hrs before sailing, if booking qualifies for CWC.

The policy on the RCL website under FAQ’s states it can take up to 14 BUSINESS days! 
Also got the same line about ‘if’ is approved? What? I asked RCL has he seen any declined? He replied NO, the FAQ state one reason for decline is if solo and then later add 2nd passenger. 

The OBC should show in your cruise planner when posted, call again if not showing after 14 Business not calendar days

• Like 1

I wonder what happens if you end up cancelling your cruise under CWC?  Will they add the obc amount back in when they issue your FCC? 

You paid $800 price dropped $200 so your invoice now says $600 and you hvae $200 OBC.  Will you get a FCC for $800 or only $600

Edited by molly361

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

I wonder what happens if you end up cancelling your cruise under CWC?  Will they add the obc amount back in when they issue your FCC? 

You paid $800 price dropped $200 so your invoice now says $600 and you hvae $200 OBC.  Will you get a FCC for $800 or only $600

Your cruise fare has never changed, The invoice still says $800.  The OBC will be ignored and you will receive the FCC for the full amount that you paid.

You will not be allowed to move the OBC to another sailing

• Thanks 1