Is anyone actually Excited?

Is anyone excited to cruise on this forum? Every thread I read is dreary. We waited months for cruising to restart and its here. Get excited! I cant be the only one.

We leave on allure next sunday. First cruise since we were supposed to leave in march 2020. Our last actual cruise was march 2019. Im not letting covid rule my life. We are vaccinated and going to enjoy our cruise. Keep this thread on a positive note. Too many dreary alarmists posts on here. Lets cruise!

Edited by rtazz17
Topic
  • Like 13

• rtazz17 changed the title to Is anyone actually Excited?

And I am following you like a hawk, I'm monitoring the next 5 cruises on Allure on M&M.  I'm super excited!  Just a little worried about the test, but I think it'll work out for us.  IF the place we test is efficient at results....we have to take a little drive to do it, about an hour.  But if we can get 'er done on a Thursday, we are good to go for Sunday!  Bon Voyage and take care of our gal.

6 minutes ago, rtazz17 said:

Is anyone excited to cruise on this forum? Every thread I read is dreary. We waited months for cruising to restart and its here. Get excited! I cant be the only one.

We leave on allure next sunday. First cruise since we were supposed to leave in march 2020. Our last actual cruise was march 2019. Im not letting covid rule my life. We are vaccinated and going to enjoy our cruise. Keep this thread on a positive note. Too many dreary alarmists posts on here. Lets cruise!

I’m at the point, it is what it is and we just have to adjust accordingly. I also sail next Sunday and even if I have to wear a mask, as long I get some sun and sea I’m good. We just have to make the best out of whatever the situation is.

11 minutes ago, rtazz17 said:

People were excited on the Allure test cruise

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, rtazz17 said:

We’re excited!  We don’t cruise till September, and now I’m sorry I didn’t book something that sails sooner (like tomorrow)!  🤣

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pstone1 said:

We’re excited!  We don’t cruise till September, and now I’m sorry I didn’t book something that sails sooner (like tomorrow)!  🤣

We had the Mariner booked for the end of Sept and when they announced she was starting in August we went ahead and booked the first one out August 23😇

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, pstone1 said:

You and me both! By Sept Cruising may not happen. I am not optimistic but will go if it does. 

I was excited when Adventure sailed, and when Celebrity sailed from FL.

I’m hopeful. I am here reading everything I can and living vicariously then others. 

I will be excited again when we are a few weeks out from our December cruise….and it is a go. 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

We are booked on the Allure 10/17.  I am trying my best to keep my chin up and be excited….

This thread is definitely helping!!!  Thank you!!! 😁😁😁

I'm with you on that one

• Like 1

I am literally in the middle of ironing and packing for my Ovation cruise in 13 days.  I'm super excited. Watching her sail away yesterday really brought it home that I will be on her soon.🎈🎉

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, cindivan said:

We are sailing on the Allure October 31.  We are all vaccinated and very excited.  Cautiously optimistic.  Haven't booked our flights yet, but working on our costumes!

We got a decent price through Air2Sea. 

Will pay for it with final payment 

56 minutes ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

We are incredibly excited!  8/22/21 cannot come soon enough!

Excited, yes we are exclited. I have spend more time on CC than I have anything else ( well except the Olympics) . I am like a dry lake getting it's first rain in months. I can't get my fill. We are also on the Aug 22 sailing. It will be like coming home for sure.

• Like 5

We are sailing aug 15 out of galveston and we are ready. I think we are going to stay on the ship at all the ports.Rules are rules and we will go above and beyond to follow all the rule.Then the next  is on the Liberty last week in sept. and first week in oct. btb cant wait.

23 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

We got a decent price through Air2Sea. 

Will pay for it with final payment 

We have already made final payment.   And we are trying to meet up with my sister and her husband in CLT on the way there and haven't had much success with needing specific flights on Air2Sea.   And *pretty* sure we will be cruising, but we have so much FCC out there don't need to add 2k+ credit on flights that we might not take.

I'll be excited when I'm Oasis sailing  on Sept. 5th.  I simply don't know the turn around time as the test cruise ends on August 28th and with the new protocols eg. C-19 tests requirements. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rtazz17 said:

I don't cruise until the end of November - ask me again in October.

• Like 1