Live Horizon/Mardi Gras B2B 8/1-8/7and 8/7-814

jimbo5544

13 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Very nice on the balcony tonight.  Maybe 75 low humidity

Hmmm, that looks like how my balcony is gonna be on my cruise next month. I was wondering if it would be easy for folks to see us.

Oops, quoted wrong pic! I meant to quote the hump balcony!! 😃

Edited by HxFx
  • Like 1

How is the WiFi on Mardi Gras? Which package do you have? If you have an iPhone can you use iMessage? I realize it might be too soon to answer this since you just left port not long ago.  Thanks!

5 minutes ago, HxFx said:

Hmmm, that looks like how my balcony is gonna be on my cruise next month. I was wondering if it would be easy for folks to see us.

We have several of those hump balconies booked, too.  I wondered about privacy issues.  I think the view will be great.  Looking forward to some personal reviews. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

These hump balconies have me Intrigued. I might have to knock on a door or two…..

4F4D915C-0425-4699-9F29-BF4444A425E4.jpeg

We have one booked for next January! I’m pretty excited about it.

Loving your review, I’m glad you made it and didn’t get stuck on 95!

• Like 1

I have really enjoyed your review! We will be on the Horizon 1 week from today. I have a question about Bimini if you get a  minute. You mentioned a free trolley to the beach. Was there places to buy drinks at the beach they took you to? At the port is there taxis if we wanted to go into town? Thanks for any info. 

Connie

16 minutes ago, con3 said:

I have really enjoyed your review! We will be on the Horizon 1 week from today. I have a question about Bimini if you get a  minute. You mentioned a free trolley to the beach. Was there places to buy drinks at the beach they took you to? At the port is there taxis if we wanted to go into town? Thanks for any info. 

Connie

We did not go in.  You either had to have ticket or purchase before entering.   I would be shocked if they did not have drinks available for purchase.  There were buildings on both stops at the beach.  

2 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

We did not go in.  You either had to have ticket or purchase before entering.   I would be shocked if they did not have drinks available for purchase.  There were buildings on both stops at the beach.  

Thanks! Enjoy the Mardis Gras!

• Thanks 1