Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

This definitely helps.   Thank you very much.

30 minutes ago, Ashland said:

We booked our Panama Canal cruise Oct 2, 2022 (full transit Los Angeles-Tampa) the day it opened and that was March 3, 2021. Certain categories booked up quickly. Hope this helps with the time frame you're considering.

So far the schedule posted is:

Alaska...Nov 29th

Europe...Dec 6th

Carib...Dec 13th

New England, LA & short Carib...coming soon

Remember these are week of not specific

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

The Quantum and Radiance Hawaii sailings load fine, but the Ovation gives an Oops error when trying to load it. It’s been that way since last night.

We had to call to book this one

• Like 1

I'm looking at Alaska for summer of 2023...I realize they just came out today, but it is showing a lot of rooms gone already. Is that typical? Do they release them a little at a time, or are travel agencies taking them up? I want to book early to get my preferred ship and room location, but I also want to wait until everything is released.

We just booked Ovation Vancouver to Hawaii on a whim! It would be a bucket list trip for sure, just have to make the timing work. Plenty of time to plan for that right?! 

I tried to compare with the Quantum sailing (similar, but one night less) and I keep getting the oops something went wrong message. 

Any advice on which of those itineraries is better? We've been on Ovation before, but not Quantum. Wish the trip would load so I can compare rooms and prices!

On 11/3/2021 at 3:04 PM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Pfff I told you they would be late this year! Thanks for the info!

On 11/3/2021 at 3:10 PM, kccrzr said:

And based on prior deployments, these aren't necessarily the dates bookings will actually open.

Does it really matter who was or wasn't right?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, erinsmom03 said:

I tried to compare with the Quantum sailing (similar, but one night less) and I keep getting the oops something went wrong message. 

I don’t know why there is an issue with just the Ovation loading. I know you can call and book, but I want to look around. I’m on the 3 legs prior, but this one is a bit pricier than than the 2022 leg they canceled, and 1 day less.

7 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I don’t think they would send a old ship like that to a big ticket destination like Alaska.

She spent quite a bit of time in Cadiz - they may have spruced her up to look a bit better - we'll find out in 3 weeks.

2 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

I found Symphony of the seas european 2023 itinerary on a TA site.

From 7/5/2023 until 22/10/2023 it will do this itinerary:

Barcelona-Palma De Mallorca-Marseille-La Spezia-Civitavecchia-Naples-At Sea-Barcelona

That's the standard 7-night western Med itinerary so it's possible the TA has jumped the gun but I'd be very surprised if it was any different from that. 

55 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

That's the standard 7-night western Med itinerary so it's possible the TA has jumped the gun but I'd be very surprised if it was any different from that. 

They wouldn't have searched so much to find the ship and the exact date. I doubt it. Also they have revelead in the past exclusively information early. Not the first time 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, erinsmom03 said:

Well now the only Hawaii trip at the end of the 2023 Alaskan season that shows up is Ovation. Glad that's the one I booked lol. I just want to compare with the Quantum cruise. 

Kool, happy for you! Though this is Common with Cruises released for day or two, pulled and then posted permanently later. Not sure why, some say it's test load but happens almost every yr.