Journey is leaving tonight

uktog

Heading to Cadiz for her “den facelift” Journey will start her Clyde transit at 2330 tonight. She will be greeted by different “crowds” as tonight is the first night in Scotland our clubs have been open in 17 months so many young ones have booked tomorrow off 😂

Edited by uktog
Spelling
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, floridafolks said:

Does anyone know how long the ships will be in Cadiz dry dock and where will they go afterwards?

Pursuit arrives in Cadiz on Thursday for a week I think. Quest leaves for Athens on Friday to get ready for her first revenue sail. Journey will arrive in Cadiz on Saturday. She is having additional interior work done so will take a couple of weeks I think. I'm not sure where Pursuit will be after Cadiz. Journey is due to restart in Athens so I'm guessing she'll go there too. 

Phil 

We were in Greenock on Monday on Celebrity Silhouette, so I went up on to the top deck to take photos of the Pursuit and Journey, but couldn’t see them.🙈

I assumed we in the wrong stretch of the Clyde, but it seems they had already left.😱

3 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

We were in Greenock on Monday on Celebrity Silhouette, so I went up on to the top deck to take photos of the Pursuit and Journey, but couldn’t see them.🙈

I assumed we in the wrong stretch of the Clyde, but it seems they had already left.😱

No Journey was still there however you were at Greenock and they were 20 miles upriver at George V Docks.  

3 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

I wondered if I was looking in the wrong place.🙈

According to Eric Journey had to leave at 11.30pm instead of the originally planned 11.30am because Silhouette was in Greenock.

2 hours ago, Riocca said:

According to Eric Journey had to leave at 11.30pm instead of the originally planned 11.30am because Silhouette was in Greenock.

Not sure I followed his logic so took it as a joke

2 hours ago, Riocca said:

4 minutes ago, uktog said:

Not sure I followed his logic so took it as a joke

Could it be that Silhouette caused enough of a delay to miss the tide?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Could it be that Silhouette caused enough of a delay to miss the tide?

Silhouette was scheduled to be at Greenock all day and would have still been tied up when Journey passed if she had left George V at 1130am.  Must have been another reason they went for the next tide