Bacon Every Other Day

Lee Cruiser

1 minute ago, Shayhooper said:

My husband wondered if we should volunteer to bring a pig on board.  I think he was kidding.

Thanks for the offer, but you don't need to bring me. I've got my own cruise booked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I don't understand the bacon infatuation. I'll eat bacon on a burger, on a sandwich, or in an omelet, but I don't really like just plain bacon. Breakfast sausage I don't eat at all. I guess I'm not a fan of traditional breakfast meats. I'll take debris, steak, or ham.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don't understand the bacon infatuation. I'll eat bacon on a burger, on a sandwich, or in an omelet, but I don't really like just plain bacon. Breakfast sausage I don't eat at all. I guess I'm not a fan of traditional breakfast meats. I'll take debris, steak, or ham.

I'll trade you my debris for your bacon.  😁 🏴‍☠️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Debris?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Add a little bit of syrup on that bacon and you may be a fan.  Yum.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

Debris?

New Orleanians define “debris” (day-bree) as the extra tender little bits of beef that fall off a beef roast as it’s cooking in the oven, all mixed into a garlicky and spicy beef gravy. Mother’s Restaurant in New Orleans is known as the home of the famous debris po-boy.

https://blueplatemayo.com/recipes/new-orleans-style-debris-poboy/

This would be debris and grits on the bottom left.

grits-and-debris-mae.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I'll take it all......at the same time.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, maxydu said:

In that bacon is not kosher, this is the perfect time for CCL to go after the Jewish cruisers!

Oy Vey.....I'm in! 

This is a joke; I'm Jewish so its ok per the Rabbi......

lol  My rabbi would agree!  

I think this is a great time to switch to turkey bacon.  Or at least add it to the offerings, on a serious note.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Probably more a guilty pleasure for most people. We rarely buy it when at home.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2021 at 11:49 AM, AtSeaWithChris said:

Grab some and put in your refrigerator for the next day. Lol. Then show up at breakfast with it on your plate and people will go mad trying to find it. 😎

😁