Favorite Dining Room On Each Ship And Why?

Jadn13

Hi All!

I’m curious to know if anyone has any favorite dining rooms on each ship and why?  (Ex..windows, location, venues, noise level) 

With Dine My Way we have dining room choices now and it leaves me researching each dining room individually for my upcoming trips.

I thought it could help others as well.

***I realize DMW doesn’t work consistently for everyone and those threads already exist ***
(For reference, I’m booked on CB, Emerald, Sky, Enchanted) 

Thank You!

36 minutes ago, voljeep said:

which ever one is closest to Vines ...  I can take a 'to-go' from there so I will have a glass of wine while waiting for another to arrive from the mdr waiters  for dinner

HA! Love it! This may be the best reason.

I never eat in the dining room so it's all new to me, but this may be the most legit reason to pick a dining room 🙂 🍷

The deck six one that nobody can find.  😁  There are some great views from the aft if you can snag a window table there.  I like telling people who are wandering around looking for the place that you can't get there from here.  🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kay S said:

The deck six one that nobody can find.  😁  There are some great views from the aft if you can snag a window table there.  I like telling people who are wandering around looking for the place that you can't get there from here.  🙂

And if dining there while departing the pier you get a free chair massage compliments of the aft bow thrusters. ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, HleeCruiser said:

Yes but there is no dining room dedicated to just Club Class.  They section off part of one of the regular dining rooms which is shared with other passengers.  

Usually the deck six midship one.  I have had a table on the steerage side right across from the clubbers.  I could ask them to pass the salt. 🙂

23 hours ago, Kay S said:

Depends.  When grand entered service, there were no restrooms on deck six aft.

On 8/14/2021 at 10:33 AM, voljeep said:

which ever one is closest to Vines ...  I can take a 'to-go' from there so I will have a glass of wine while waiting for another to arrive from the mdr waiters  for dinner

Same here!! I've been known to go back out to Vines for a second to go glass if I don't like the wine in the MDR. SHHHHH 🙂

• Like 1