Harmony of the Seas

Guest BigRoger
30 minutes ago, Bracarense said:

Hope you all have great cruises.

We loved ours.

The fact that were so few passengers onboard is a big plus and if anyone is in the doubt of cruising in these times don't hesitate. 

CoViD measures are in place and are generally respected.

Shore excursions (we did 2) are just for those who really want to go out. The relation quality-price is even worse with CoViD.

Really pleased you had a great time…. Can’t wait till October to get on ourselves B2B or the TA

On 9/8/2021 at 2:58 PM, MelKaps said:

Can you provide some more details and logistics on the temperature checks? Do you have to wait around in your cabin to get checked? What if you have an early excursion? Our Rome excursion meets before 8am.

Boarded yesterday. Our stateroom attendant advised us that he would be performing daily temperature checks in the cabin and asked us which time we would prefer. As we’re not early risers we opted for 10am, however, he did say that if we needed it done earlier any day, just to let him know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Kbonner said:

Yesterday b2b friends were taken to quarantine hotel in BCN after onboard testing - covid positive 

have been blessed to see the world and after 57 cruises its not worth the aggravation and stress at this time.  I wish everyone smooth and healthy sailings but for us not yet. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, CaroleC said:

Boarded yesterday. Our stateroom attendant advised us that he would be performing daily temperature checks in the cabin and asked us which time we would prefer. As we’re not early risers we opted for 10am, however, he did say that if we needed it done earlier any day, just to let him know.

Do you know the passenger count on this cruise? Have an amazing week!! 🚢🥳🍾🎉

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CaroleC said:

Smooth sailing! :)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fredrik said:

Do you know the passenger count on this cruise? Have an amazing week!! 🚢🥳🍾🎉

I asked at Guest Services, apparently 1,000 boarded yesterday in Barcelona and there was approx 500 already on, I guess B2B’s and those who boarded in Civitavecchia on the 9th. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, F300C said:

Are there any on board discounts for excursions in naples and la spezia or also for beverage packages? Again prices raised uo today

I sure hope there will be some discounts - current prices really are way too high (especially given that there is no way to get off the ship in Italy without one).

3 hours ago, Twolittleboys said:

I sure hope there will be some discounts - current prices really are way too high (especially given that there is no way to get off the ship in Italy without one).

For the 24 Oct sailing, they offered a tour of the 3 Italian cities for $159pp.

So after 18 months of working ftom home, being double jabbed and being really careful i have unluckily tested positive for covid. I am isolating in our campervan on our drive to try and stop my husband from catching it. My isolation ends at midnight on the 22nd and we fly to barcelona on the 25th but if he gets it that's game over and will need to move everything. So angry!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, hummy0605 said:

So after 18 months of working ftom home, being double jabbed and being really careful i have unluckily tested positive for covid. I am isolating in our campervan on our drive to try and stop my husband from catching it. My isolation ends at midnight on the 22nd and we fly to barcelona on the 25th but if he gets it that's game over and will need to move everything. So angry!

so sorry to hear of your diagnosis!  I admire your determination to protect your husband and to make sure you can cruise!  we're all rooting for you!

35 minutes ago, hummy0605 said:

Oh no! I totally feel your pain. That is the very thing I am dreading and which is preventing me from being able to truly look forward to our cruise. We are going to do a rapid test on the day before we fly to minimise the chance of a positive embarkation test at the port but it's like a game of Russian roulette. I hope it works out for you.

Edited by FionaMG

On 9/5/2021 at 10:17 AM, Auntiemomo said:

Last time we sailed out of BCN was Nov 2019 (pre-covid).  We went thru port security (x-ray) with our carry on, then there were shops (duty free or not) that you could purchase just about anything you wanted to take on board, and the ship had no security when you boarded to check what you had.  I guess the question the person above is asking, "Is that still the case?"

I bought Absinthe there many years ago 🧚‍♂️

5 hours ago, hummy0605 said:

I am so sorry for you both.  I feel your pain; my husband got cancer about 1 month before a cruise a number of years ago and we asked the doctor if we could postpone treatment until after the cruise.  He said sure, but you're probably not going to live.  Thank god for insurance.  I'll be rooting for you!

On 9/16/2021 at 2:30 PM, hummy0605 said:

Sorry to hear, I've heard of quite a few people getting it recently . Fingers crossed for you it all works out