Passenger Posting from Eurodam

Ottawa traveller

4 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

....because you're already ON the ship. They want to show the governments entities that when you boarded, you were covid free (at that moment in time)!

4 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

e

14 hours ago, Chickadee910 said:

Understand just frustrated I guess. I’m fine with redundancy but husband can be …..can’t wait for open water. Thanks for responding.

As far as I know, we are not required to test 3 days ahead of time for boarding in Europe, that requirement is for Alaska.  They are not doing testing at boarding for Alaska.  In Europe, the requirement is to be tested at the port.   Depending on the country you are boarding in, you may be required to be tested before travelling (Country or EU rule).  We think it will be a good idea to have ourselves tested before we fly, for our own protection, as, if we were to test positive for Covid, we would cancel before we even leave home!

We will probably be tested at regular intervals during the cruise.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, rotjeknor said:

Are you still onboard for the sept5 -12 cruise ? I will be joining and if you got room on your trivia team, let me know !

I am copying and pasting Rich’s posts from FB with his permission.  He is not reading CC to the best of my knowledge.

If you want to reach him you are best to use FB or touch base with him on board.  Hope this helps 🤞 

4 minutes ago, syesmar said:

Really appreciate you taking time to do this. Glad things are going well for HAL in Europe.

40 minutes ago, kazu said:

I am copying and pasting Rich’s posts from FB with his permission.  He is not reading CC to the best of my knowledge.

If you want to reach him you are best to use FB or touch base with him on board.  Hope this helps 🤞 

Thanks for doing this we leave on 9/4 for the ship Hall air and transfer 

33 minutes ago, Sir PMP said:

Small correction, it's Nafplion not Pamplion..

There’s no point in correcting me.  I’m not the one reporting and I am just sharing Rich’s posts for the benefit of the board.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kazu said:

Thanks, but I don’t use FB. Never have, never will. I’ll probably see him onboard or not 😉

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, boze9999 said:

Is the ship testing a saliva, deep nasal swab or an anterior (not to the depth of the nasal cavity)?

I am copying and pasting from Rich’s posts on FB (with his permission).  He is not on CC so will not see your question.  Best to ask the question on FB on his post

• Thanks 1