Suite entrance Port Canaveral

noppy

On Mariner now (12/4 sailing).  There was a suite line as soon as you get into the terminal.  The left line is for all guests and the middle line was for Suite Guests, and then there was a line on the right for The Key.  Since there were only 1800 people on board, the suite line and the normal line were the same (zero wait at 11:00 check-in).  There is a suite waiting area in the terminal if you get there with the earliest check-in times, and they have not begun boarding.  That was the extent of it.

Edited by TheBucketLister
  • Thanks 1

We used the suite entrance to board Independence on Dec 3. It was great until the computer system crashed. We were on the last section of check in to be done. 90 minutes later they decided to go old school and completed our check in manually using paper & pen. At least we were among the first to board once the lines got moving again.

3 hours ago, molly361 said:

Someone posted on my roll call that they were in a JS and were not allowed in the suite line.  It used to be JS and above and P's.  Guess I'll find out later this morning

It was there for Harmony on 11/28 and 12/5.   

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, molly361 said:

Someone posted on my roll call that they were in a JS and were not allowed in the suite line.  It used to be JS and above and P's.  Guess I'll find out later this morning

I am in a Junior Suite and was able to use the Suite line and waiting area.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheBucketLister said:

I am in a Junior Suite and was able to use the Suite line and waiting area.

They don't always check what kind of suite.   Most times we are waking right onto the ship by the time we arrive, with minimal time waiting to check in outside.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, island lady said:

They don't always check what kind of suite.   Most times we are waking right onto the ship by the time we arrive, with minimal time waiting to check in outside.  

Correct, they did check our boarding pass and it said suite class, so I am sure that’s all they are checking, since I doubt they have memorized every cabin number and the corresponding suite category.