The Daily for Sunday August 22, 2021

richwmn

Thanks for all the daily reports, photos and humour.

@superomaa very Happy Birthday to your DH.

@JazzyVbest wishes for a good outcome from your tests tomorrow.

@Vict0riann Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

@grapau27 Again, Congratulations on your anniversary, did you have dinner at a restaurant near your home?

Today Monday, is day 6 of lockdown, a pleasant sunny day temperature 15 C, did not really need a jacket when I went for a walk this morning.

The numbers are increasing, 35 new cases today, 2 in Wellington, the rest in Auckland.,Total 107.

Stay safe, take care everyone.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, erewhon said:

@grapau27 Again, Congratulations on your anniversary, did you have dinner at a restaurant near your home?

Today Monday, is day 6 of lockdown, a pleasant sunny day temperature 15 C, did not really need a jacket when I went for a walk this morning.

The numbers are increasing, 35 new cases today, 2 in Wellington, the rest in Auckland.,Total 107.

In our case around 3,800 new cases ovCovid  in last two weeks in a relatively small county.

Of course, we told you so hasn’t  worked in our area of a low  vaccinated population.

My thoughts is that many folks do not have access to news sources whether they are accurate or biased. Why? They can’t afford or choose not to purchase cable TV..

Hopefully, these Covid 19 surges will spur the on the fence crowd to vaccinate .

• Like 3

11 hours ago, lazey1 said:

It is always a joy to see the photographs of the port of the day, especially the ports that I have never visited. @rafinmdYour sunrise and sunset photos are also something I look forward to seeing everyday as much as I look forward to reading your lists and seeing your choice for dinner each day.

Happy anniversary to Mr. and Mrs. @grapau27. and Happy Birthday to @VictOriann, I beat you to 80 by 19 days, but let's don't tell.

I gave up on my range as my oven gave a loud pop and both the burners on top and the oven itself got hot at the same time. Since the range was origional to the house (1997) I opted to replace rather than call a serviceman for repairs. New range is supposed to be installed on Aug. 30th. Please wish me luck with that as last year I had to replace my refrigerator and it took from March to Nov. to get the replacement.

Our Arizona monsoon arrived with a vengence and we had downpours with flooding every night for over a week. It has let up now and we are supposed to be dry and hot for at least the next week. Very necessary to clean up all the damages in almost every part of the state. Fortunately for me I only lost 1 cactus that uprooted itself. Landscaper is trying to save it by replanting much deeper.

Jane    

Thank you lazey1.

Graham.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, erewhon said:

Thank you Erewhon for your best wishes on our Ruby anniversary.

We were away from home yesterday.

Graham.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1