The Daily for Monday August 23, 2021

richwmn

54 minutes ago, smitty34877 said:

I am very late today. We  have been dealing with some difficult issues and the day got away from me.

The pictures  of Croatia were just so beautiful. I hope to get there someday.Thanks so much.

@StLouisCruisers,I will be thinking of your DGS tomorrow  and sending prayers.He is so young to be having back surgery but hopefully will feel better soon.

Terry

Wishing for a better day tomorrow.

Roy

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the daily information, have not been to Dubrovnik, so appreciate seeing all the photos.

Thanks for mentioning a NZ wine @richwmn Rich, had not heard of that winery.

A lovely sunny day,feels like spring. temperature 19C.

We ventured out to the neighbouhood supermarket this morning, no waiting to enter the shop,  everyone wearing masks, but several empty spaces on shelves, such as flour, soft drinks, Whittakers chocolate (which is made in Wellington), TP very little stock.  We were able to buy most items on my shopping list.

The numbers continue to rise, another 41, 38 Auckland, 3 in Wellington.  Total 148.

@StLouisCruisersbest wishes for a successful outcome for Tyler tomorrow.

@Vict0riann  Happy Birthday wishes, and for many many more.

Stay safe, take care everyone.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺🌺

Yes GUM is perfect!! No to the glue. Also try eating on opposite side too!! If need be you will probably replace it from time to time. Just be careful of hard things and soft chewing!👍

I am trying to help save you possible additional charges. Number one you don’t want to fracture the enamel. Could possibly become a full ceramic crown and possible build up. Hopefully just another inlay or onlay and they can do a bonding with a light for cementing👍
Cements are used for gold restorations and porcelain crowns with a gold base. I hope they are doing light cured ceramic onlays and crowns using a computer! Either way I pray they get you in soon!!

PS 😊 Thank you

Denise

Allen said a "dentist" in Vietnam used a paperclip to "weld" in a filling. It lasted 2 years. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Allen said a "dentist" in Vietnam used a paperclip to "weld" in a filling. It lasted 2 years. 

🌺LOL😆What ever works sis!!! 
I believe it was melted down possibly with a blow torch cooled and used inside the cavity! Glad it lasted 2 years and no pulp damage!!  I’m thinking it fractured (the filling) and used to piece it together till Allen returned home!!! That would make the ADA Journal!! American Dental Association.

Tonight I toasted to my beautiful sisters with a glass of sparkling Rose. Hope you and Allen are doing well! Love you

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺LOL😆What ever works sis!!! 
I believe it was melted down possibly with a blow torch cooled and used inside the cavity! Glad it lasted 2 years and no pulp damage!!  I’m thinking it fractured (the filling) and used to piece it together till Allen returned home!!! That would make the ADA Journal!! American Dental Association.

Tonight I toasted to my beautiful sisters with a glass of sparkling Rose. Hope you and Allen are doing well! Love you

Denise we toasted to you, David, and the remodel 5 hours ago! Allen said the "dentist" used a welder as you said. He flew 16 hours, landed, had his filling reset and flew 12 more hours. About 10 years ago he lost the tooth and had a bridge. That's about a 40 year gimping along on that tooth!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Denise we toasted to you, David, and the remodel 5 hours ago! Allen said the "dentist" used a welder as you said. He flew 16 hours, landed, had his filling reset and flew 12 more hours. About 10 years ago he lost the tooth and had a bridge. That's about a 40 year gimping along on that tooth!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

I love you sister!!!! That was what I was thinking about a nickel and silver paper clip! What would I do! Great minds think alike! How is your weather?

Almost 10 there! I am sipping my rose slowly and told David toast again!!!! Give a big hug to your man from me! Sleep well!

💋

• Like 3

15 hours ago, kazu said:

.  I had to check out the day as I didn’t know what it was:

C1B0A926-999A-48F7-A82F-279D876A3140.thumb.png.3405414dd28a742bfdf0a40c4c969f0e.png

So glad you looked this up!  My DH went to high school with the person who flew this, Bryan Allen. It was quite a big deal at the time. They had a reunion soon after the flight and DH was able to talk to him. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, smitty34877 said:

I am very late today. We  have been dealing with some difficult issues and the day got away from me.

I hope today is a better one for you and the difficult issues become more manageable 🤞 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1