Binax Now AG card Test. Where to buy?

21 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

Does anyone have a link to amazon or otherwise that shows where I can purchase the ones accepted by Royal.  I have tried to find them to no avail.  I want to make sure I am buying the correct ones.

Thanks!

Buying a test and having Royal accept the results are two different things. Easier to schedule a test at CVS than making sure your telemed results are acceptable. 

8 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Buying a test and having Royal accept the results are two different things. Easier to schedule a test at CVS than making sure your telemed results are acceptable. 

Their FAQ says they accept exactly this one.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

CVS and others near me are showing basically zero availability for testing.  IF we continue require testing of vaccinated people with zero symptoms, this will continue.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

IF we continue require testing of vaccinated people with zero symptoms, this will continue.  

Bingo, and the cruiselines are doing it by the hundreds of thousands.     CVS is cancelling appts left and right, especially for the rapid test.   I still have one scheduled at the local urgent care next week.  I just ordered the six tests from Emed to be on the safe side.  An extra 167.00 tacked on to the cruise when I only needed one kit lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ryano said:

Bingo, and the cruiselines are doing it by the hundreds of thousands.     CVS is cancelling appts left and right, especially for the rapid test.   I still have one scheduled at the local urgent care next week.  I just ordered the six tests from Emed to be on the safe side.  An extra 167.00 tacked on to the cruise when I only needed one kit lol

Now that we know they can be used by people other than the person prescribed to, could you sell the extras?

5 minutes ago, ryano said:

Cruising Allure on the 19th of Sept..we have 8 who will need test...going to be interesting. 

3 minutes ago, mauraoel said:

Now that we know they can be used by people other than the person prescribed to, could you sell the extras?

Glad to know they can be used by others....when did we figure this out?  I have 6, put two different names down when I ordered...Wife and I, my Son and Fiancé could use two for sure...

6 minutes ago, mauraoel said:

I was wondering the same thing and would be very interested in doing so.   Id likely keep an extra but still have 4 left that I will never need.     I will not be cruising again as long as there are restrictions, testing etc required.  

Edited by ryano

Just now, PTC DAWG said:

Glad to know they can be used by others....when did we figure this out?  I have 6, put two different names down when I ordered...Wife and I, my Son and Fiancé could use two for sure...

Its on the other thread someone I will go and look for the post #, but basically she had bought the pack and then a sister or sister in law was showing symptoms so had her create the navica account and she used one of hers without any issue.

1 minute ago, mauraoel said:

Its on the other thread someone I will go and look for the post #, but basically she had bought the pack and then a sister or sister in law was showing symptoms so had her create the navica account and she used one of hers without any issue.

Good to know..I didn't see any names on the tests themselves...so I figure you are correct...

5 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

I emailed Optum and asked them if the two pack had to be used by the same person and they said no. It can be used for two people. I think you just have to have the app downloaded to use the test. The test itself is not assigned to any one person, it’s having the app that matters. 

Edited by RosieRoo

2 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

I emailed Optum and asked them if the two pack had to be used by the same person and they said no. It can be used for two people. I think you just have to have the app downloaded to use the test. The test itself is not assigned to any one person, it’s having the app that matters. 

Makes sense to me, thanks....

41 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Far Far easier to do the at home proctored test than it is to go to CVS or Walgreens, or anywhere else for they matter. 

• Like 1

Just now, not-enough-cruising said:

Far Far easier to do the at home proctored test than it is to go to CVS or Walgreens, or anywhere else for they matter. 

Agreed.  With all the people here saying CVS cancelled their appointments last minute, I didn’t want that stress. I’d rather just pay the money and take the test at home. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Call Emed customer service listed on their website.  A live agent will confirm. Tests also have a 12-month shelf life. 

Edited by Chauncey Picklepants

35 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

I confirmed this yesterday on the phone with eMed. As long as the person registers an account on the NAVICA app eMed says anyone can test with them and they will forward the results to the NAVICA app. They told me you don't have to be one of the registered names used for purchasing the test. 

46 minutes ago, ryano said:

Bingo, and the cruiselines are doing it by the hundreds of thousands.

Don't forget to blame the asymptomatic unvaccinated who have to get tested for work, school, or leisure activities when they could have otherwise provided proof of vaccination. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

Don't forget to blame the asymptomatic unvaccinated who have to get tested for work, school, or leisure activities when they could have otherwise provided proof of vaccination. 

I wasnt blaming anyone.  Just stating a fact.  Proof of vaccination isnt good enough for the cruise industry when it comes to asymptomatic vaccinated guests though.   

Edited by ryano